Breaking ground suit lights?

I  thought  we  could  change  the  colors  of  them? I  updated  my  mods, loaded  the  dlc  and  played  around  a  bit, but  nowhere  do  I  see  an  option  to  change  the  neon  light  colors.

Am  I  missing  something?

18 minutes ago, putnamto said:

I  thought  we  could  change  the  colors  of  them?

Right click on a kerbal wearing the 'light suit' and you should see red, green, blue sliders at the top of the context box. Adjust to your liking.
A9IGuaC.png

5 hours ago, Geonovast said:

Whoa there.

Are you sure you're picking the right suit with the clotheshanger in the VAB/SPH?

yup, unless theirs two of them, one withought the color change ability.

somethings fishy about my install though, i have two kis inventories on my character.

would anybody know of any conflicts with the suit in terms of mods so i can narrow down my search?

ok, well it seems somethings horribly wrong, i removed all of my mods, and i still dont have control over the lights color.

im on 1.7.1, im a sad panda.

went so far as uninnstalling, reinstalling the game, and still not their, i feel like im missing something.

ok, after some installing, uninstalling, again, i think its a bug in 1.7.1, the sliders are their in 1.7.2.......but kopernicus is not available for 1.7.2 yet

Edited by putnamto

2 hours ago, putnamto said:

im on 1.7.1, im a sad panda.

I'm pretty sure the ability to change color was added in 1.7.2 (look at the 1.7.2 changelog)

Two pics below - Bob (on the right) is wearing the new suit. The first pic is 1.7.1 and the second is 1.7.2. Look at the difference in the PAW.

yBBtrIO.png

rzOOgqv.png

Edited by mystifeid

35 minutes ago, mystifeid said:

I'm pretty sure the ability to change color was added in 1.7.2 (look at the 1.7.2 changelog)

Two pics below - Bob (on the right) is wearing the new suit. The first pic is 1.7.1 and the second is 1.7.2. Look at the difference in the PAW.

yBBtrIO.png

rzOOgqv.png

yeah, going to have to ditch kopernicus for awhile.

hey now that mostly everything is fully functional(accept that i still have two kis inventories) i can start fresh, time to retire my 2(real life) year career

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.