I need help

Melford

@Melford I've moved your question to Kerbal Network, since it's about the forums.

Here's a handy guide for new members that should explain the post approval process.

Your first few posts need moderator approval - If you have tried to post your first message, you might have seen this message: "Your content will need to be approved by a moderator. New members, after 5 approved posts you will no longer see this warning and will be able to post freely."  This means a moderator will have to review your post, and make sure it's suitable for our forums (see Posting below).  This may take some time for a moderator to actually approve the post, but it doesn't mean anything is wrong.  The moderators are volunteers and aren't always available to approve things. Be patient, and it will get approved. So if you don't see the post go through immediately, it's not a bug, and you don't have to try again. If for some odd reason we can't approve it, we'll definitely contact you privately to explain why and help you edit it so it is acceptable. Edits to an already approved post also require approval during this period, so make sure you get the punctuation right the first time, or else you'll have to wait for approval again. 

There's only a couple of us, and we're all part time, so we try to get to them when we can.

1 hour ago, Geonovast said:

@Melford I've moved your question to Kerbal Network, since it's about the forums.

Here's a handy guide for new members that should explain the post approval process.

There's only a couple of us, and we're all part time, so we try to get to them when we can.

Ok thank you so much for taking your time to respond to me! 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.