@mystifeid amazing job especially with getting them back. I am personally impressed with this and i can't believe you pulled this off because when i built my station i had 1 ion engine tug and had several hour long burns to do it.

very impressive

On 4/4/2020 at 11:51 PM, jinnantonix said:

dear @jinnantonix thank you for participating in this challange but in this video i noticed you had used several mods. now if that was it then i would still count you for the modded leaderboard but in this video i saw that the hyperedit pannel had been open when prevously closed. this makes me wonder if you used hyper edit to acheve a kerbin encounter. due to the fact that there is no proof that you did this without hyper edit i must sorrowfuly disqualify you. i you can show me evidence that you did not use hyperedit i will happily put you back on the leader board but untill then your submission is disqualified.

16 hours ago, zeilden said:

dear @jinnantonix thank you for participating in this challange but in this video i noticed you had used several mods. now if that was it then i would still count you for the modded leaderboard but in this video i saw that the hyperedit pannel had been open when prevously closed. this makes me wonder if you used hyper edit to acheve a kerbin encounter. due to the fact that there is no proof that you did this without hyper edit i must sorrowfuly disqualify you. i you can show me evidence that you did not use hyperedit i will happily put you back on the leader board but untill then your submission is disqualified.

The mods I had loaded were

• Near future electrical
  • Trajectories
  • Kerbal Alarm Clock
  • Min Ambient Light
  • Mechjeb
  • HyperEdit.

NFE is the only part mode, was was obviously not used (this challenge doesn't need large scale nuclear reactors).  I was using it for another challenge, and just too lazy to remove it for this challenge

The other mods are not part mods, and I thought these were allowed.  Am I mistaken?  

Hyperedit was used for testing, again was using for another challenge design, and too lazy to remove.  It was not used for the challenge run as evidenced by the resource window which remained open at all times.  The reason the panel was open briefly is that I had restarted the game, and opened the panel to remove the H tile (forgot to close the panel again, d'oh).  Hyperedit used for the Kerbin encounter ?  I don't know how to do that.  You should be aware that the resource window is the only way to prove no cheating with hyperedit and ALT-12, which is why it is open throughout the video.

Note:  If you think I used hyperedit to assist with the Kerbin encounter, check speed when I hit the atmosphere - over 9km/s.  How does hyperedit help with that?

Edited by jinnantonix

I do not have the slightest hesitation in believing @jinnantonix. Besides the fact that with challenges I think you really do have to take people at their word, what is there to gain? There is no scoring, no badge. This challenge is something we have both done solely for amusement and distraction. And if you look at @jinnantonix's other accomplishments and ongoing endeavours you would have to say this has been but a momentary diversion.

Edited by mystifeid

On 4/14/2020 at 8:18 PM, jinnantonix said:

The mods I had loaded were

• Near future electrical
  • Trajectories
  • Kerbal Alarm Clock
  • Min Ambient Light
  • Mechjeb
  • HyperEdit.

NFE is the only part mode, was was obviously not used (this challenge doesn't need large scale nuclear reactors).  I was using it for another challenge, and just too lazy to remove it for this challenge

The other mods are not part mods, and I thought these were allowed.  Am I mistaken?  

Hyperedit was used for testing, again was using for another challenge design, and too lazy to remove.  It was not used for the challenge run as evidenced by the resource window which remained open at all times.  The reason the panel was open briefly is that I had restarted the game, and opened the panel to remove the H tile (forgot to close the panel again, d'oh).  Hyperedit used for the Kerbin encounter ?  I don't know how to do that.  You should be aware that the resource window is the only way to prove no cheating with hyperedit and ALT-12, which is why it is open throughout the video.

Note:  If you think I used hyperedit to assist with the Kerbin encounter, check speed when I hit the atmosphere - over 9km/s.  How does hyperedit help with that?

after some thought i have to say your logic is sound and i can see why you forgot about having the pannel open i apologise for this you are back on the leaderboard

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.