Can we please have info and gameplay, please

I am not waiting for KSP2.  It will be here when it is here.

Meanwhile, I'm getting on with living my life, completely disconnected from whether or not I will be playing any specific game in the future.

2 hours ago, Gargamel said:

Not sure why people are upset about it being delayed again.   I mean, if you have terminal cancer or something, then yeah, I can understand.   But If everybody just relaxes and plays the first one, the game you haven't paid for yet, nor been made any promises about, will eventually come out.  

Or it won't.  

Aside from all the stress people are causing themselves, their lives will not have changed, until it does come out. 

Personally the only thing that upset me was the lack of information, now that we have a period of time that isn't "from 2 months ago to maybe next year" the wait is way easier.

I wish KSP 2 would be like Nintendo and not tease out the game until it's mostly complete. I am guessing that they where close to completing it already but then Covid-19 and the wants from everyone about more stuff in the game made them get pushed to add more stuff. Like clouds weren't in the game they said at reveal then later in the year we see clouds on Kerbin.

10 minutes ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

I wish KSP 2 would be like Nintendo and not tease out the game until it's mostly complete. 

You mean like that other build/fly spacegame simulator that’s going to be a huge KSP competitor?

23 hours ago, SpaceFace545 said:

So first April 2020 then April 2021 then December 2020 and now fall 2021, can these people just pick a freaking date.

i bet there gonna change it again

Can you not expect people trying their best to make KSP greater than ever to be able to tell the freaking future? Thanks.