[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

2 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Couldn't you do that with the breaking ground parts though?

Yeah, but with sink ‘em all you can just fill up any parts at the destination. This solves the complications involved with bringing ore or mining ore, or the trouble of messing with robotics. Sink ‘em all makes sub building a breeze. Same with underwater bases.

Just now, Lewie said:

Yeah, but with sink ‘em all you can just fill up any parts at the destination. This solves the complications involved with bringing ore or mining ore, or the trouble of messing with robotics. Sink ‘em all makes sub building a breeze. Same with underwater bases.

I might try that actually. Once I get to laythe in KASA. Not like I've ever touched Jool, but I just landed on Duna today, and sent a probe to Moho!

9 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

I might try that actually. Once I get to laythe in KASA. Not like I've ever touched Jool, but I just landed on Duna today, and sent a probe to Moho!

Nice man! I’ve been to Jool and laythe, but not Moho. I really want to go to moho, and build a mohole base via the mini klaw.

Lemme say this-going to Jool is ridiculously easy. As long as you have enough fuel (and patience!) Jool is a breeze. It’s gravity well is so giant that getting an encounter is no sweat. It’s just that the journey to Jool, even on Max timewarp takes forever. 

10 hours ago, Lewie said:

Nice man! I’ve been to Jool and laythe, but not Moho. I really want to go to moho, and build a mohole base via the mini klaw.

Lemme say this-going to Jool is ridiculously easy. As long as you have enough fuel (and patience!) Jool is a breeze. It’s gravity well is so giant that getting an encounter is no sweat. It’s just that the journey to Jool, even on Max timewarp takes forever. 

Thanks! I almost went to Jool before, actually, just ran out of fuel on the Deorbit.

Also, what have you guys been doing for 10 HOURS?

10 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Do you guys have mission reports?

Yeah. I haven’t posted in it for a while, I’m going to start back up once I figure out how to upload screenshots

1 minute ago, Lewie said:

Yeah. I haven’t posted in it for a while, I’m going to start back up once I figure out how to upload screenshots

use imgur, right click, copy the image address, paste it in the forums and it'll automatically embed.