RealFuels Configs/Mods that add Methalox engines

bigyihsuan

I want more methalox engines for my orbital insertion and transfer stages. I know of CryoEngines adding the methalox from Near Future Launch Vehicles eventually TM, and RealFuels-Stock config also having some engines with methalox (SpaceY only, based on the mods I have installed).

Are there any configs for RealFuels floating around for either adding methalox to engines, or mods that add methalox engines?

On 12/3/2020 at 8:39 AM, bigyihsuan said:

I want more methalox engines for my orbital insertion and transfer stages. I know of CryoEngines adding the methalox from Near Future Launch Vehicles eventually TM, and RealFuels-Stock config also having some engines with methalox (SpaceY only, based on the mods I have installed).

Are there any configs for RealFuels floating around for either adding methalox to engines, or mods that add methalox engines?

Adds part variants of all supported hydrolox engines that run on CH4 instead. It's not compatible with RealFuels or RO if that's what you want, but it's great for stock.

Has sea-level and vacuum Raptor engines for Starship, but they're very big and as such only useful for a few things. This does have RO/RealFuels configs, but AFAIK they're not updated to include Raptor and Starship.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.