KSP stuck on loadingscreen

The in-game console has very limited information in it. To find the cause of the problem and hopefully fix it, you need to share the log files; use this guide to find them:

Once you have those, edit your first post and add them in. You should also include your version of KSP there too. Have you checked that your mods are compatible with your version of KSP? That’s a common reason for things failing.

15 hours ago, YTTeamGamer said:

this is the error that its giving me

As @jimmymcgoochiementioned, the log file(s) are far,  far more interesting than the in-game debug console. A screenshot of your GameData doesn't list mod versions either, and those are important.

ReflectionTypeLoadException(s) are indicative of missing or incompatible mod DLLs, but we'll need the log to tell which.
My bet goes to incompatible mods installed, possibly due to a braindead steam "auto update"... I.e. the usual.

How does everyone keep missing that big fat sticky "we need logs and list of mods with versions" thread anyways?

10 minutes ago, steve_v said:

How does everyone keep missing that big fat sticky "we need logs and list of mods with versions" thread anyways?

I think that's caused by several factors. I've seen this most often with new and young forum members, they come here looking for help, see "Technical Support (PC, modded installs)" and just post their question. Maybe a generation issue too, when I was in school some 40 years ago, we didn't have internet with everything just a few mouse clicks away, and we didn't have this instant gratification and entitlement culture. Instead we were taught and learned to look ourselves for information and be persistent. Only when this didn't succeed, we used to ask for help.

Edited by VoidSquid

28 minutes ago, VoidSquid said:

we were taught and learned to look ourselves for information and be persistent.

Yeah, I still spend hours reading manuals, trawling forums and poking the thing with a stick before I'll admit defeat and post a question. I just kinda assume that's the way it's done, the whole learning something in the process bit and all that.

Kinda makes me wonder just how screwed the google/social media generation would be if the internet went away for a while...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.