Stock Saturn planet mod?

LNugget315

for quite some time ive been looking for a planet mod that adds saturn into the stock system, without using KSRSS or RSS or RO or anything that just makes it the real solar system. i just want to find a mod that adds saturn and titan into the stock system. please let me know if there is.

Well there is the Kopernicus Mod that adds kerbalized versions of Saturn, Uranus and Neptune to the game, respectively called Sarnus, Urlum and Neidon. And Sarnus does have a Titan analog called Tekto. They're all to scale with the kerbin system as well. I don't know how to just get Sarnus and Tekto, but if you would be willing to take the other planets with it,  that's the best mod I can think of off the top of my head.

Edited by Yellowburn10

3 hours ago, Yellowburn10 said:

Well there is the Kopernicus Mod that adds kerbalized versions of Saturn, Uranus and Neptune to the game, respectively called Sarnus, Urlum and Neidon. And Sarnus does have a Titan analog called Tekto. They're all to scale with the kerbin system as well. I don't know how to just get Sarnus and Tekto, but if you would be willing to take the other planets with it,  that's the best mod I can think of off the top of my head.

Kopernicus is only the framework that makes planet mods work, for the planets you mention you specifically need the Outer Planets Mod.

Outer Planets adds stock-style analogues to the real outer planets- Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and cough not a real planet cough Pluto along with moons for all of them (it moves Eeloo to be a moon of the Saturn-esque Sarnus).

There’s also JNSQ which has a second gas giant and a Titan analog called Huygen (named after the first probe to land on Titan’s surface) but that’s a considerably upscaled system (so will destroy most craft in flight due to bigger planets and higher orbital velocities) and the planets look radically different than stock. If you’re interested in a more challenging system give it a try, but otherwise (and especially if you want to add into an existing save) use OPM.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.