Mods working separately but not together

i have a collection of mods i've scavenged for a long time now. (around 320 mods some of which configured to fit my playstyle) and it worked perfectly until today. i tried to install a couple minor mods and it all went to excrements. the game stopped loading, and stuck on ''loading asset bundle definitions'' or ''loading part upgrades'' i tried to reinstall the game, and even tested the mods separately in a fresh install (i lost my my sanity around the 160th folder and i think i'm going insane, everything works!) i have exception detector and i know how to read log files a little bit. the thing is that there are nothing that indicates to where the problem might come from, i deleted the mods i tried to install but nothing changed. i need help of someone with a big head in those things to help me solve the problem or to show me the way so i can do it myself. it feels like i lost literally everything in this game including the game itself and i'm gonna have to download everything from the beginning. which is not acceptable of me and i'd rather patiently wait for KSP 2. looked up for info on the internet and tried multiple solutions (none of them worked obv) 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.