Boat race

The olimpiks are finally here at the KSC!  :cool: Everyone, from kerbal tadpoles to elderly kerbals want to see them! Especially the hardest event: the bost race, which takes the participans from the KSC, troughout the Kacifik ocean, into the Karal sea delta, troughout the Karal sea, enter the krater lake, and end up in its central island. Your mission: build a boat  and do the race in the fewest time possible. Use this image for reference, print it if you want:

pub?w=1394&h=692

The KSC, marked with red, and your destination, in blue.

RULES:

1. All default rules, which are below

1.1 No use of physics altering mods (don't uninstall them, just don't use them), kraken exploits, alt + F12, etc.
1.2 No editing your submissions, except for accelarating them
1.3 The UI must be fully visible AT ALL TIMES

2. You must build a boat, launch it from the runaway, and get it to the sea using wheels, NO STRATOLAUNCHERS NOR ROCKETS ALLOWED

SUBMISIONS:

a comment with the video of your mission, from the runaway, to the crater lake island, with the mission clock always visible

Scoring system:

The one who does the challenge in the fewest time wins

Interesting.  I’ll be making an entry, when I have time.

edit: I don’t do videos.  Unless screenshots are acceptable, I won’t be able to enter.

edit #2:  Your route is not clear.  Can I assume we can take the most direct route available?  References to ‘Kacific Ocean’ and ‘Karla Sea’ are not familiar to me,

Edited by 18Watt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.