Anyone visited Marshall SFC?

Is visiting Marshall worth diverting an otherwise long drive past (I-65)? 

Years ago I tacked a visit to Kennedy SC onto a nearby Florida vacation and it was totally worth it.  Family had a great time. 

I'm taking a trip that won't stop anywhere near Marshall - but the path gets close.  Is it worth it to add an hour or two (or four) to the trip to swing by and take a tour? 

(intentionally ignoring forum etiquette because I have a short window of opportunity to make a decision - this sub gets a lot more and focused traffic - mods, please indulge me today and then merge with my 'Lounge' thread tomorrow?) 

I was there on business a little over 4 years ago.  Not bad.

The vertical stack of the Saturn V is really something to see.  If you don't take the time to stop, at least drive by so you can get a view of it.

So it turns out that the tour bus is canceled because of Covid (or rather, remains canceled).  The bus ride around Kennedy was a highlight of the trip... 

There are museums open.  The museum at Kennedy was cool and I can hope that the museum at Marshall would be, too. 

But it's not enough of a draw to get the kids and She Who Must be Indulged to make a significant detour.  Kinda disappointing. 

Thanks folks. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.