Any more Dev Diaries or teasers in the next four months even if its something small like what the debug menu looks like?

Anth

Now that we know that Early Access is coming up it feels a bit limiting on what will be shown before release.

Personally I want/need the debug menu for testing KSP2. I don't want to have to go all the way to Eve to test a craft each time.

A debug menu like KSP1 would allow us to help with the early access phase so I am assuming it already exists.

Transporting to eve instantly using something like Set Position (or even better a craft loader directly from the debug menu would be great) so we can test water, wheels on eve vs Kerbin vs other planets etc would be a huge help.

I think this would mean the opposite, they'll finally have a general target for what to release info for.  I expect we will see a general ramp up in posts leading up to launch with one video giving a generic idea to the full vision of the game as it is so far. Mostly though I think the tidbits we will be provided will correlate to the upcoming first chapter and as EA is in function we will see updates on progress/changes based from the community over the current segment as it is being improved with previews to the new segment as the at time current segment is coming to a close.

53 minutes ago, Anth12 said:

Now that we know that Early Access is coming up it feels a bit limiting on what will be shown before release.

Personally I want/need the debug menu for testing KSP2. I don't want to have to go all the way to Eve to test a craft each time.

A debug menu like KSP1 would allow us to help with the early access phase so I am assuming it already exists.

Transporting to eve instantly using something like Set Position (or even better a craft loader directly from the debug menu would be great) so we can test water, wheels on eve vs Kerbin vs other planets etc would be a huge help.

In KSP2, players learn basic flight concepts in a virtual simulator that can be accessed anytime the game is paused. Here's Jon Cioletti testing his new tutorial shader. In a way, it's like the Kerbals are playing KSP... inside KSP. Whoa.

no doubt that there will be in some fashion to "simulate" a landing, launching, orbiting with the "Virtual simulator" but due to the lack of information of what the game will have in store and how extended will this mechanic will be is another hand, even as you address that what was said thats coming to ksp 2 upon initial release is very ultra limiting.. im still very strong and saying that only pretty much what ksp 1 has in store with a + symbol to it, is going to be ksp 2  upon release so anything that we can discuss about is either not there on the release or will be installed later down the road, giving us only the its revamp ksp 1, remodel parts, some new parts, paint, and then throw in the "more for players to discover" is just to vague even a few months out.