Timing launches to avoid difficulties with matching planes with Minmus?

Or, I can think of 3 cases where this should be easy, but would like a tool to give me times/dates to launch to take advantage of them:

1) The off-plane intercept. Launch from KSC into ~0° orbit, and do a transfer to Minmus, timing things so that I meet up with it at an ascending or descending node. I know that Minmus has to be near the "top" or "bottom" of its orbit for this to work, and can fiddle around equations to work out ~how many degrees away from the nodes it has to be, but would like a way to get launch times in UT.

2) Launching into a 6° orbit. KSC crosses the nodes of Minmus' orbit twice each day, so I can launch on a 96° or 84° (ish) heading but I'd like a way that's not eyeballing things in map view.

3) Launching east from Dessert. Dessert launch site is ~6.5° south, so once a day, a launch just before crossing the ascending node should be very close to Minmus' plane. But this has the same timing problem as 2.

So... how? Can MechJeb or Kerbal Alarm Clock give me these times? Is there a table hidden away in the forums or reddit? A quick search was not the most promising.

Any tool capable of repeating timers should be able to do it. Since a launch window under an AN/DN comes up every three hours, all you'd have to do would be timing it once via eyeballing the map, and then set a repeating timer that ticks down three hours and then starts over. You could do a similar timer for an AN/DN intercept from an equatorial orbit.

That said - I don't know if MechJeb or KAC or the stock implementation is capable of manually creating repeating timers. It's just not something that has ever come up for me.

I launch a satellite into LKO and manually align it with the Minmus plane. 

After that, on missions to Minmus,  I use the rendezvous function from Throttle Controlled Avionics to meet up with the satellite. It determines the launch window, warps to it and puts the new ship in the proper LKO orbit  aligned with Minmus and ready for transfer. No manual timing required. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.