Super low res clouds etc

Mutex

For me, the pixelated vessel surfaces were visible at a sunset launch. The side of the vehicle facing the sunlight was sharp and clear, whereas the parts in the shadow were pixelated. Unfortunately, I did not make a screenshot. I'm running on R9 7900 with RTX 4080.

I also am seeing heavily pixelated clouds, as well as extremely pixelated coast lines (think Minecraft) when looking back at Kerbin during dusk launch above the cloud layer. I’ll try for some screen captures tonight. 

KSP Version: 0.1.0.0.20892
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K CPU @ 5.2GHz
RAM:       32.0 GB G.Skill Trident Z5 DDR5
GPU:   NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Suprim X

Graphics : 4k native (all settings maxed)

• KSP Version: 0.1.0.0.20892
  • Operating System and version: Windows 10 Pro 21H2
  • CPU: Xeon E5-1620 0 @ 3.60 GHz  GPU: AMD RX 6700 XT
  • Other Notes / Screenshots:
    • Default quality settings as installed
    • AMD driver version 22.11.2
    • Resolution 1920x1080
    • The only video resolution choices I have are 1280x720 and 1920x1080
    • At low angles, it looks kind of like fuzzy static, at high angles it appears to be several moire patterns

Imgur album

This is still an issue for me after downloading the first patch, 0.1.1.0.21572

wEtvBC9l.png

TOhhW8jl.png

My specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-7820X @ 3.60GHz, 8 cores
RAM: 32GB DDR4
GPU: 8GB VRAM, AMD Radeon RX 6600
GPU driver: 23.2.2
Screen Resolution: 1920x1080

I have this issue, as well.  It never looks any different no matter where I am or what I am doing. Only know that it is supposed to look better from watching streams, where the game looks much better than what I am experiencing.

My system uses a Ryzen5 3600, 32GB RAM and an RTX3090 with Windows 10. All drivers are up to date. I play with settings on max (although changing the settings including AA and AF makes no difference) and use a 1920x1080 resolution.

On the screenshot below you see low resolution on the atmosphere (marked with a red circle), clouds (blue circles) and the ship (purple). As well as a kind of washed out look on the terrain (yellow). The welding lines on the ship are also crooked (black). 

EDIT: This last paragraph would be much improved by actually following it up with a screenshot. Unfortunately I am not allowed to post screenshots on this forum. I'll leave the paragraph in nonetheless. I hope this conveys my sadness about this restriction.