Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Anybody wanna guess what this does? Yes it fully works it uses KAS and Infernal Robotics

God i hated that game. (it uses a crane to catch a toy, Kerbal in this case, and throw it in a hole so you can take it) It is a real money hole for suckers

After the succes of Muna I and II, designs were being made for a rover to land on the mun. The child of this trial-error research was the MunRov:

0mZlLKt.png

Now, don't start thinking "Ha! That thing probably can't do s@#t!" It can acctualy recover from most tips, due to the attenae, on which it can ballance on, back up, and after performing a wheelie for 30 seconds it will get back up. This thing is going to the Mun.

After many hours of preparation (this is only the first vessel) the MH1 Rover begins it's landing on the surface of Moho, will they survive?

yjtykVF.png

TOUCHDOWN! These are the first two kerbals who I've ever sent to Moho, and hopefully they return home safely. I'm so happy!!! And Jeb is too. Also, Moho has very similar gravity to Duna, which I didn't expect. That makes driving a whole lot easier though!

rqk3vHC.png

They have a long drive ahead of them to the lander, which will shuttle them to the drive stage and return to kerbin. Along the way, they will pass the first probe I've ever landed on Moho a while back, how cool! This was done all stock, no cheats by the way.

was told to put my station here :)

My first ever station the KSS, more modules will be added soon!

First Power Module docked with KSS Core

hxAtuDoh.jpg

First Living Quarter Docked

rjiQMqNh.png

2 Power Modules, 2 Living Quarters, and 2 Docking Modules installed

3P5NFKgh.jpg

Science and Communication Module Docked

gMH5h76h.png

Edited by slyphen

Behold, an 800 day mission to Jool, Val, Tylo and Laythe AND BACK!!

The Jool One entering into the Jool System, with satellites on board for science stuff! 1 for Val, 1 for Tylo, 1 for Laythe and 1 to slam into Jool itself!

mqa8.png

The Jool one with Bob, Bill and Jebediah <left to right> on TYLO!

sfd5.png

The Jool One on a return trip for home (inspired by Scott Manley!!)

iel3.png

Whats a better way to end a near 800 day mission than to land not more than 100 meters from the launch pad!!!

7de2.png

This pic was taken just seconds before the first two deaths in my 0.21 save which I started at the 26th of July. I foolishly connected a big parachute to a battery instead of directly to the capsule, and the thing snapped off upon deployment. Gus and Stanford Kerman died due to aquabraking ... !

20zurfm.png