Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

I honestly dont don't believe you... Does that thing even have the D/V to get out of atmo?

It sure has, with FAR installed at least. And to think I had to ditch the three lateral (still almost full) tanks almost immediately after launch because the vehicle was uncontrollable with the aerospikes burning.

It sure has, with FAR installed at least. And to think I had to ditch the three lateral (still almost full) tanks almost immediately after launch because the vehicle was uncontrollable with the aerospikes burning.

Oh I thought it was stock it makes more sense now

I have finished the Kevin Space Station. It has 2 Habitation Module, 1 Power Generation Module, 2 available expansion ports (as of now), 1 Science Module, 1 Docking Module, and finally 1 Communications Module. That probe attached to one of the expansion ports is actually the 2 Docking Adapters, the one closest to the station is Adapter M-L, which connects the medium sized port to the large sized port. The adapter attached to the first one is Adapter L-S, which connects the large sized port to the small port, I know that it doesn't make sense to not have Adapter S-M, I'm planning to send one up there, but at the meantime, Adapter L-S will have to be attached to Adapter M-L in order to connect the small docking port to the medium one.

uz4clk9.jpg

I finally managed a stock basic modular explorer set up. The two versions below ran science missions to Jool and landings on Pol&Bop respectively using only the fuel they lifted off with. Took way too much fuel for the second run but hey, you live and learn!

dNs3OY.png

XHX3fl.png

KUCeAI.png

wkk0jT.png

dUI2XW.png

Edited by Warpedone

Hello, just wanted to share my space program Kerbal suit. I decided to make a complete personal suit for them, more immersion :)

I present to you:

The Kragon Suit Mk3

Inspired by the Mythological Kragon, that ate roasted kerbals, say the legends. (probably the kraken's cousin) the suit is composed of durable and flexible skin, offering maximum protection to the kerbals inside. -Developed by BullettAerospace

VrrTqFH.jpg

gAldHig.jpg

nCxyyeH.jpg

VrrTqFH.jpg

w8uc5j.jpg

2lcwocn.png

no mods, heat shield made with decouplers and structural panels

Just thought that I'd re-post this here.... after posting it here ages ago. It's beautiful. I need to do it again, somehow.

I don't know where the original screenshots went... maybe on some obscure flash drive? :huh:

QdBdcPo.png

The most perfectly timed accidental screenshot ever. I was testing the Kerbal X and then i switched to these guys on the roof...

5LhH1Tp.png

My Spaceplane had a little SpaceProbe (Patent-Pending) and was wanting to go to the Mun!

TlNs5U2.png

It got to the Mun, then I crashed it INTO the Mun. Mun is Love, Mun is Life!