Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Does anyone know the location of that mountain? This is an old screenshot, so I completely forgot where it was and I lost the maps I made with ScanSat. :(

http://i.imgur.com/X5m6hB2.png

It looks like it would be really fun to climb it with a rover.

It looks familiar... I think I sent a probe near it before (how do I find location stuff)

The quote you put was on a ocd quiz I took... I answered other and that yes everything has a place but no not everything is in its place, and that's what bugs me.

Edited by LABHOUSE

Started a new game after trying out remote tech and snacks! for a while. But I decided that I'd rather play without it and have some eye candy to look at. Currently playing with EVE and a selection of texture replacer. Quite happy with the way the way the game looks atm

screenshot1439.png

Mercury

screenshot1445.png

Gemini

screenshot1456.png

ISS

screenshot1476.png

First Apollo Mun landing in the new game :) For some reason the fuel lines broke and now I have to pump fuel around manually during the decent.. Bit tricky, but doable.

screenshot1477.png

My single launch MIR. I am always a bit annoyed with KSPs wobbly docking ports, this seems to work quite well and is definitely a lot less tedious then launching all 6 parts separately.:)

Started a new game after trying out remote tech and snacks! for a while. But I decided that I'd rather play without it and have some eye candy to look at. Currently playing with EVE and a selection of texture replacer. Quite happy with the way the way the game looks atm

-snip-

Which Sun flare have you got installed? I want it :P

EDIT: Wait, never mind, I found it. Renaissance Compilation, if anyone else found themselves wondering.

Edited by RogueMason

Which Sun flare have you got installed? I want it :P

EDIT: Wait, never mind, I found it. Renaissance Compilation, if anyone else found themselves wondering.

I am running a mix of all kinds of things at the moment.. works quite well.. but it is very dark on the dark site of things even with planet shine..I'll have a look at it tomorrow.

W

Hey guys first post here :>

Lately I've been installing a bunch of mods and getting to play more, I've also been playing around with sweetfx and trying some of its effects and while the difference isn't huge I think it makes the game look a bit better.

Y9IZiEA.jpg

LF54IyU.jpg

3qiRhFW.jpg

DSCnLHh.jpg

Hey guys first post here :>

Lately I've been installing a bunch of mods and getting to play more, I've also been playing around with sweetfx and trying some of its effects and while the difference isn't huge I think it makes the game look a bit better.

are you using the vanilla version of the mod? if not, what settings did you change?

And another person with a better PC and space station than me joins the club.

In a nicer tone, nice station. Looks like someone has a beefy computer, also.

If you have the right visual mods it's actually not too performance-intensive, but your computer definitely needs to be fairly recent and/or equipped with some decent hardware. I'm running an Intel Pentium G2020 and a GeForce GT630 since that's all I could afford when I built my computer and I still get shots like this:

Oj7YcS2.png

LkuDa0N.png

zaKZRk8.png

KSP isn't super detailed like CoD or Battlefield games are now, so even the relatively weak hardware1 I have can handle it pretty well. Naturally there's a limit to what I can do, but I run a minimum of 30FPS even on max texture and terrain quality. If I get up close to some of the KerbinSide buildings I'll lose some frames, but it's still playable.

1Don't get me wrong, they're great little guys for the cost, but I'll definitely try to get an i5 and a GTX 970 whenever I have the money to do so. My hardware isn't super low-end, but I'd definitely enjoy increased performance.

qgOuRCc.jpg

Arrival of the first two crew members aboard a K-129-C cargo plane.

With the transfer window to Jool (more specifically, Laythe) only 90 days away, it is time for the crew of Mission Pohjola to begin training. They will be transported to the island near KSC.

Most importantly, they will construct the prototype of the Pohjola One base. Since an orbital drop onto the small island would be too risky and a skycrane would run out of fuel, the engineers had to design a horizontal transport frame.

Base components are transported horizontally, then turned upright by a robotic arm. Floating bodies and rover wheels will be attached to the frame.

hYSDp5k.jpg

This is the test of the frame's prototype.