Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

1467 parts and 1689 tons for the whole thing. I just love my baby... :')

On the right, you can see my Kethane Tanker docked to my station. It can land on Mun, drill the ground to fill its tanks with Kethane, and take off to join the station again.

On the left, you can see KIEV I, for Kerbal Interplanetary Exploration Vessel One, a huge ship that holds 4 exploration vehicles : a landable laboratory that will land on Gilly and deploy a mini-plane thrusted only by RCS engines to explore it, a flying buggy with caterpillar tracks, that can deploy its rear spoiler to become a plane, and finally a very wide glider that will be able to fly for long distances without using its engines. Both of them will land on Eve to explore it.

3njymbh.jpg

Another view from a different angle.

LPS6RwX.jpg

Edited by Knacky

1467 parts and 1689 tons for the whole thing. I just love my baby... :')

On the right, you can see my Kethane Tanker docked to my station. It can land on Mun, drill the ground to fill its tanks with Kethane, and take off to join the station again.

On the left, you can see KIEV I, for Kerbal Interplanetary Exploration Vessel One, a huge ship that holds 4 exploration vehicles : a landable laboratory that will land on Gilly and deploy a mini-plane thrusted only by RCS engines to explore it, a flying buggy with caterpillar tracks, that can deploy its rear spoiler to become a plane, and finally a very wide glider that will be able to fly for long distances without using its engines. Both of them will land on Eve to explore it.

http://i.imgur.com/3njymbh.jpg

Another view from a different angle.

http://i.imgur.com/LPS6RwX.jpg

Will it return?

K8maVQ2.jpg

A Hawkeye Supercruiser (middle), to which is attached an extra fuel pod (top), an Ion-Claw (attached to back of fuel pod, used as a small tug), a lander can (at the very back), and an SSTO (attached to the bottom).

Detached and re-arranged everything before heading to Mun for lander can tests. I just like how overloaded the poor thing looks :)

I've spent hours just flying over Kerbin. People who say that there's nothing on Kerbing except KSC and few easter eggs are plainly wrong. Kerbin has stunning landscapes: rivers flowing through giant canyons; plains blistered with thousands small lakes; mountains towering over hidden lakes. Today I've learned that our small green KSP world is much more then just launch pad for cheap rockets.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Will it return?

Well, actually it's the first time i realize such a big project. I suppose that the amount of fuel my vessel carries is so huge that it could orbit Eeloo and come back quite easily. For the moment, i want to try it with a near target (Eve), we'll see how it works. The problem is that I don't think that my flying buggy or my glider will have enough fuel to return into orbit around Eve and dock on the main vessel. Same for my Gilly's exploration vehicles.

But i'm pretty sure i'll be able to save the Kerbals that will stay in the main vessel orbiting Eve. It's surely possible to come back to my station around Mun.