[WEB APP] Ribbon Generator [1.1.2] [ABANDONED]

There is a final things that is missing (The grand tour shield). I am waiting for Unistrut to work on something before I can make it to the generator :)

It will still be updated to follow the game content, of course :)

The website is missing a couple things. One, the forum link there is now wrong. Two, you need a multi-part ship icon for both manned and unmanned flights. :P I have multi-part ships that are unmanned.

Why is there only SSTO for Kerbin? There are a lot of places I've visited with my SSTO craft(Eve orbit, Mun/Minmus). I've even seen people take SSTOs to Duna/Laythe surface and back, without refueling.

Though I can see how it can get confusing what exactly an SSTO did in that SOI...

Checked to see if the login issue I was having got resolved, got this:

websiteoffline.th.png

EDIT: Once it came back online, I was able to login! Yay! Time to show off that I landed a manned mission on Moho and returned :).

Edited by CobraA1

There is a final things that is missing (The grand tour shield). I am waiting for Unistrut to work on something before I can make it to the generator :)

It will still be updated to follow the game content, of course :)

I'd love it if the Grand Tour shield were implemented soon. All of the things with the Multi-Part ship device are ones that I've made it to with one ship (though it has gone back to Kerbin to replace broken rovers and missing/stranded kerbals) other than obviously ones like Eve and Jool, and Duna (I think that my crashes on those are worth recognition, mostly because I was a fool when I did those, and I accidentally de-orbited stations on Eve and Duna). Though I did go to Ike and left the Impactor device, by accident. Currently en route to Eeloo, then off to Moho! Which could be the longer route, but the launch window opened sooner for Eeloo. :)

Hmm question, what is the anomaly dot for? Stuff like the Mun arch and the 2nd space center?

I noticed that the SSTO symbol doesn't seam to be working for Kerbin orbit.

It shows it in the selection screen, but doesn't come out in the final signature.

Edited by oberlerchner123
details

Am I eligible for the Anomaly marker if I spotted it from a distance?

It is up to you to choose if you are eligible. I guess that if you were close enough to see most of the details, you could have it, but if you saw it like from orbit, maybe not.

Hmm question, what is the anomaly dot for? Stuff like the Mun arch and the 2nd space center?

Exactly, it is for Easter eggs like those you named :) there is plenty more to discover, by the way!

I noticed that the SSTO symbol doesn't seam to be working for Kerbin orbit.

It shows it in the selection screen, but doesn't come out in the final signature.

Hum.. weird, I'll look on it right now :)

Edit: SSTO should now work again :P

Edited by Moustachauve

The ribbons have been updated to version 1.0.0 !

I considered the ribbons to now be in their complete form (More things will come as they are added to the game)

Changelog :

- Whole new simple Mission Flag Generator (Still in progress)

- Ribbons now automatically adjust to the right height instead of the static 80px of before

- Ribbons now respect the signature's rules : Not taller than 80 pixels and not wider than 750 pixels

Edited by Moustachauve

I emptied browser cache (and also checked the box for "Clear data from hosted apps" just for good measure...I'm using Chrome on a Windows 7 machine); reloaded pages. Still can't see the SSTO device on my Kerbin ribbon, or anyone else's on this thread either.

It does show up on the ribbon generator page itself, both next to the set of Kerbin checkboxes and at the bottom. I hit "Submit"; it takes me to "And done! here is your signature image"...and SSTO is gone.

P.S. Was there supposed to be an option for us to select from different ordering schemes for the ribbons? I didn't see one yet.

P.P.S. This is a really cool tool and a true public service to the KSP community. Thank you.