(0.23) Wayland Corp. Development and released download Thread (new parts)

Devo

What classic ship would you like to fly next? these are in production...  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What classic ship would you like to fly next? these are in production...

• Biodomes from "Silent Running" w/animated doors and delivery system
    • ALIENS Marine Dropship (fully animated]
    • ALIENS APC Transport
    • ALIENS: The Sulaco
    • Star Wars - YT-1300 Milennium Falcon, Low poly, fully animated (landing ramp, cargo bay etc)
    • Star Wars - Boba Fett SLAVE1 (fully animated)
    • Star Wars - Rebel B-Wing fighter.
    • Star Wars - Original X-Wing.

hey, devo. i was just wondering if you could give me a direct download link to the sulaco as spaceport doesnt work for me. im not sure if you've aleady provided one and im just not looking properly, but this would be greatly appreciated. so... thanks and OMG your parts rock!

That would be difficult, as Deadweasel said there is no spaceport, and probably what would be more difficult for that request is it was never released to the public. :)

KSP could never handle it. Too much detail, too much going on... However with 64 bit KSP things might be different, although I am yet to see much improvement from the 64bit version. Sure, graphics are being processed faster, but the game still chugs when I put say, a heavy object attached to another object without struts. the bouncing/jittering thing still happens and the game runs like mud. So yeah, I can put all the settings up super high now and its great, but I still don't see that 64bit power being used as far as the physics computations going or the actual game itself. Loading time slightly improved, but hardly.

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

i been registered at your Site but i cant post new Topics or Answers. "Security Violation...."

So if i switch to internal View of the Freelancer command Pod, Sight from inside is 90 Degrees moved upward. :( Please can you fix this ?! thx in advance

greetings WP

hi,

i been registered at your Site but i cant post new Topics or Answers. "Security Violation...."

So if i switch to internal View of the Freelancer command Pod, Sight from inside is 90 Degrees moved upward. :( Please can you fix this ?! thx in advance

greetings WP

I feel bad for you.

Hi Devo you wouldn't know me but that is not the point. I was looking on about the valkyrie shuttle on ksp and saw a post of you doing one. I got excited and read up more but then i read a post saying it was causing you stability problems and you stopped work on it. Now to the question if you still have the models would it be ok if i took over that project?

Hi Devo you wouldn't know me but that is not the point. I was looking on about the valkyrie shuttle on ksp and saw a post of you doing one. I got excited and read up more but then i read a post saying it was causing you stability problems and you stopped work on it. Now to the question if you still have the models would it be ok if i took over that project?

I paused working on it and recently stopped because I thought I was doing something wrong.

Turns out, all the hair pulling I've been doing is mainly down to 64bit KSP and unity issues, so many bugs present themselves as mod making errors.. like right click on objects not working, staging issues...

Here I am thinking.. man how did I forget something simple like a config line?? i go check and Hangon... I didnt forget it... WTF is going on here???

so I have basically had to revert to 32bit and am trying again, you are more than welcome to help, ill see if i can get the package ready, my inbox here is full and keeps getting full, just email me at [email protected]

the bugs also include the probe which is now NOT bugged...

I was getting the Oblivion drone all the way to Jool... it is nuclear, it last forever practically.. then after about 80 years... and still half a tank of fuel, just about to try and orbit jool, it was failing to respond, nothing... no right click etc.. So for the past few days Im working on it, trying to get it fixed.. and come here and thought, I should check the bugs... and yeah, silly me... should have known it was ksp 64bit causing this stuff... would have been released days ago otherwise.

Oh and I also just got a full time job again working in IT in a bank, so it's been a bit full on the past week... had 8 months off, bit of a shock to the system

Edited by Devo

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse my ignorance on the matter but with respect to the Space Eagle, why is Mechjeb required? It is my (perhaps flawed) understanding that Mechjeb doesn't actually do anything you can't do yourself, it simply automates it or makes it easier. If that is true then I don't understand the dependancy. Also do both versions (the MK I and MK II) require Mechjeb? If yes, would it be possible to create a MK III without that dependancy?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Devo its been a month and thought Id stop by and see if anything going on. You know your site is getting hit by spam bots posting in the forums?

@maxrsp sorry for late reply but the issue is the Eagle is just so darn twitchy that is basically a requirement for use on Kerban. Ive only been able to fly it without Mech-Jeb on low grave worlds like Mun or Duna.

@maxrsp sorry for late reply but the issue is the Eagle is just so darn twitchy that is basically a requirement for use on Kerban. Ive only been able to fly it without Mech-Jeb on low grave worlds like Mun or Duna.

Hey, thanks for the clarifiaction! I only wanted it for the Mun anyway for now so good to know it can fly around there without MechJeb. :)

i was going to ask nicely for you to give something a bash before i saw you having trouble trying to update your mods.

sorry for the game breaking almost everything you've put your heart and soul into :(

if your intrested i was originally wondering if you could do the swordfish from the anime "cowboy be-bop"

swordfishii.gif

but if your kinda stuck for time or this isn't your sort of cup of tea please don't be afraid of telling me so. i don't mind trying to build one out of parts i have in ksp or going to someone else for pointers :P

anyway good luck with your mods and don't stress yourself out.

also drink beer. it helps :P

i was going to ask nicely for you to give something a bash before i saw you having trouble trying to update your mods.

sorry for the game breaking almost everything you've put your heart and soul into :(

if your intrested i was originally wondering if you could do the swordfish from the anime "cowboy be-bop"

http://www.macross2.net/m3/moremecha/swordfishii/swordfishii.gif

but if your kinda stuck for time or this isn't your sort of cup of tea please don't be afraid of telling me so. i don't mind trying to build one out of parts i have in ksp or going to someone else for pointers :P

anyway good luck with your mods and don't stress yourself out.

also drink beer. it helps :P

well i SORTA got it looking like the swordfish....

My attept:

Javascript is disabled. View full album

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Any other places to download the mods? Ever heard of Curse or Kerbalstuff? Not going to register to some questionable forum.

"Questionable"? A bit harsh, since it's his own site that lets him maintain control of his own distribution channel...

Besides, in this case all the registration really does is keep China's bots from downloading every single piece of media they can scour on a site. It's either that or blacklist a whole swath of Chinese IP addresses because bots from sites like Baidu completely ignore the robots.txt files. I've experienced this firsthand with my podcast site, where China IPs were saturating available bandwidth by downloading all images and audio files again and again.

If you're that concerned but still want access to the downloads, maybe set up a free email account with a service that's best suited for spam dumps? Something like Hotmail or Yahoo, for example. :sticktongue:

Any other places to download the mods? Ever heard of Curse or Kerbalstuff? Not going to register to some questionable forum.

There is nothing questionable about my site. If you don't want to register to download the mods, then it's too bad I guess. Spammers sucking bandwidth is the main reason, so unless you can convince the chinese to play nice, that's the way it has to be, I make no apologies.

When you say "ever heard of curse" I say did you ever hear about Kerbal F*ing space port? I see you just joined September 2014 so I'm taking it you are fairly new, so I will cut you some small slack, but only a little bit.

I am not back yet, I have too much to do on other stuff, but I thought I'd check in. I have had too many emails to update the bubbleship to ignore.

P.S Has anyone figured out magnetic boots yet?

Edited by Devo

ok well it looks like I have the next few days free, so I'll see what I can do. I never released my oblivion probe and really would like to put that out, I spent alot of time on it and the launch pods for them.

Drone is now live!

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/83488-%21-0-25-Oblivion-Bubbleship-Drone166-%28Wayland-Corp-%29-Download/page13

Edited by Devo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.