(0.23) Wayland Corp. Development and released download Thread (new parts)

Devo

What classic ship would you like to fly next? these are in production...  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What classic ship would you like to fly next? these are in production...

• Biodomes from "Silent Running" w/animated doors and delivery system
    • ALIENS Marine Dropship (fully animated]
    • ALIENS APC Transport
    • ALIENS: The Sulaco
    • Star Wars - YT-1300 Milennium Falcon, Low poly, fully animated (landing ramp, cargo bay etc)
    • Star Wars - Boba Fett SLAVE1 (fully animated)
    • Star Wars - Rebel B-Wing fighter.
    • Star Wars - Original X-Wing.

Awesome! im trying to get the pegasus back up but have that same old bug of when you hover on something, it blows up to mega size, can anyone remember what was causing that? there was a plugin that fixed it but I can't recall what it was..

modulefix.dll? modulefixer.dll? gah... so long ago now

Hey Devo, I thought of something. The new plugin by BahamutoD could be used for the MechPod, to prevent it from using the engines while they're retracted. Also, regarding the MechPod, I'd really like to see a bottom node for it, so that it could be launched on top of a rocket. This would also allow it to be actually balanced with Stock, instead of the enormous Isp it currently has. Also, the sfr plugin could be used to make Kerbals visible from the outside, without having to place EVA chairs inside.

Also, the sfr plugin could be used to make Kerbals visible from the outside, without having to place EVA chairs inside.

The sfr plugin is no longer available for download from its only source, the now-defunct SpacePort link. Its author does not frequent the forums often.

It's possible to get a copy of the plugin off someone else who has it, since its licence is just CC BY-SA 3.0 according to source code comments and there is no restriction on redistribution outside SpacePort. However, the plugin has some bugs with regards to multiple sfr-powered pods on the same vessel (all IVA transforms end up being set to the root part). I'm attempting a (not-so-dinki-di-aussie) fix and a rework myself.

The sfr plugin is no longer available for download from its only source, the now-defunct SpacePort link. Its author does not frequent the forums often.

It's possible to get a copy of the plugin off someone else who has it, since its licence is just CC BY-SA 3.0 according to source code comments and there is no restriction on redistribution outside SpacePort. However, the plugin has some bugs with regards to multiple sfr-powered pods on the same vessel (all IVA transforms end up being set to the root part). I'm attempting a (not-so-dinki-di-aussie) fix and a rework myself.

Thanks Alex, I probably have a copy of it somewhere, from memory was it a mod with a Green helicopter type canopy that came with it?

It's (The sfr-plugin) currently in the home/home3 pack that Dragon01 has released to help out Bobcat.

Ahh cool, I have a few of Bobcat's goodies still, I actually still have most of a rover he never released - virtually gave me a complete unity project to learn off, bloody top bloke.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow "never released"? anything we might be able to get our hands on some time? Bobcats rovers basically the best sets around.

it's not up to me sorry, im sure he'll release it one day.

Anyone want new guns?

I figured if I cut the top off the pod I can use these for the sides of the drone and also the pod , ill just shrink them down a bit for the pod. I'm trying to get 4 streams going at the same time

image.php?id=25A0_53A5AB5A&jpg

image.php?id=FB0B_53A5AC68&jpg

New Part for your fun... not doing me any good sitting here so I converted it from it's original form to a KAS powered magnetic claw.

There is 2 states, open and close. Sirkut was/is working on a plugin to control animation states, but it's a bit iffy on the FPS at the moment, so for now its open or close... soon it will have full control.

image.php?id=DC42_53A8F878&jpg

Download - Mediafire

Edited by Devo

New Part for your fun... not doing me any good sitting here so I converted it from it's original form to a KAS powered magnetic claw.

There is 2 states, open and close. Sirkut was/is working on a plugin to control animation states, but it's a bit iffy on the FPS at the moment, so for now its open or close... soon it will have full control.

http://www.devogeninteractive.com/picup/image.php?id=DC42_53A8F878&jpg

http://youtu.be/rcQU8ezhoro

Download - Mediafire

Nah, that's okay, I have no need for a 'Magentic' Claw. Actually, it looks more bluish gray. :sticktongue:

Nah, that's okay, I have no need for a 'Magentic' Claw. Actually, it looks more bluish gray. :sticktongue:

You're also welcome not to use it. I'm not sure why you felt the need to emphasis Magnetic, as it is actually magnetic when used with KAS.

You're also welcome not to use it. I'm not sure why you felt the need to emphasis Magnetic, as it is actually magnetic when used with KAS.

Sorry man, sometimes my 'Smartass' (as opposed to Smart A.S.S.) module gets the better of me. Take a look at this --> http://www.devogeninteractive.com/picup/image.php?id=DC42_53A8F878&jpg image. The word 'Magnetic' is misspelled as 'Magentic'. I was just trying to be funny while pointing out a typo, didn't mean to offend.

:blush:

Sorry man, sometimes my 'Smartass' (as opposed to Smart A.S.S.) module gets the better of me. Take a look at this --> http://www.devogeninteractive.com/picup/image.php?id=DC42_53A8F878&jpg image. The word 'Magnetic' is misspelled as 'Magentic'. I was just trying to be funny while pointing out a typo, didn't mean to offend.

:blush:

lol my bad sorry man, not having a good day, my radar is off :sticktongue:

So, I was wondering... where's the Pegasus X3? You know, the version that was bigger than the X2, didn't use the MuMech fuels and had an IVA (IIRC)? I can't seem to find it on the waylandmods.com. I'm sure it was released on the old SpacePort, but I never got around to downloading it while I had the chance.

So, I was wondering... where's the Pegasus X3? You know, the version that was bigger than the X2, didn't use the MuMech fuels and had an IVA (IIRC)? I can't seem to find it on the waylandmods.com. I'm sure it was released on the old SpacePort, but I never got around to downloading it while I had the chance.

Just fixing it up, give me a couple hours there isnt much to fix on it.

• 2 weeks later...

hey, devo. i was just wondering if you could give me a direct download link to the sulaco as spaceport doesnt work for me. im not sure if you've aleady provided one and im just not looking properly, but this would be greatly appreciated. so... thanks and OMG your parts rock!

hey, devo. i was just wondering if you could give me a direct download link to the sulaco as spaceport doesnt work for me. im not sure if you've aleady provided one and im just not looking properly, but this would be greatly appreciated. so... thanks and OMG your parts rock!

Ummm... No, it's not just you, SpacePort doesn't even exist anymore.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.