[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

RyKSshX.jpg?1

I'm a little surprised to say that for a moment I actually thought this was a picture of the new BobCat Soyuz superimposed over a picture of Mir. I figured it out pretty quickly but I'm still impressed. I guess BobCat's new textures bring the Soyuz even closer to the real thing than I thought. :D

I'm a little surprised to say that for a moment I actually thought this was a picture of the new BobCat Soyuz superimposed over a picture of Mir. I figured it out pretty quickly but I'm still impressed. I guess BobCat's new textures bring the Soyuz even closer to the real thing than I thought. :D

I wasn't sure which one was which, either. BTW, check that guys name out. Most likely just an impersonator, but in a forum like this, you never know.

I think that it could be useful, with added boosters, for more realistic Kliper launches. Though I'd rather see a 3rd stage with an RD-0124 instead of RD-0110. That one is already flying.

Well, I'm really looking forward to any new updates. :) If there's anything I could help you with, just mail/PM me. I'd love to test-run your new stuff.

BTW, any new screenshots? Also, what do you think about my suggestion for MIR core update? I posted it a few pages back.

Anyone else have a problem where you cannot open a .craft file in the VAB because it says "locked or invalid parts". Searched on the thread but i couldnt find any fix.

Anyone else have a problem where you cannot open a .craft file in the VAB because it says "locked or invalid parts". Searched on the thread but i couldnt find any fix.

That's what happens when you play the campaign mode, and either the parts are not researched yet, or are not in the research tree.

If they are supposed to be in the tree, go back to the research center, find the parts, and "buy" them. Yep, you gotta do that when you add stuff to the tree.

That's what happens when you play the campaign mode, and either the parts are not researched yet, or are not in the research tree.

If they are supposed to be in the tree, go back to the research center, find the parts, and "buy" them. Yep, you gotta do that when you add stuff to the tree.

Which files are you talking about? It can also happen in sandbox if some parts are broken or removed.

It happens in sandbox mode, the Buran, Ares 1 and Ares V wont load, all the others are ok. I have downloaded twice from spaceport and unzipped using two different programs so I doubt it is an installation problem unless you can think of anything else.