Show off your awesome KSP Pictures-Presented By Venku Rocketry International

venku122

How long should the next Screenshot montage be?  

1,783 members have voted

1. 1. How long should the next Screenshot montage be?

So I\'ve returned from the Mun on liquid-fuel.

And I\'ve done it on solid-fuel.

Time to do it on no fuel.

Decoupler cannons are often harder on the launching platform.

Bonus: Three mods that go great together: Chickenplucker\'s BigTrak modification of Tosh\'s Cart, Damned Robotics, and Jelllycubes\' Railguns.

KpshDl.png

Unfortunately (or fortunately) this dish won\'t break.

formation flying space stations! (docking practice..)

screenshot70.png

(the other dot is station alpha with SRII on it\'s tail.)

this is about as close as I can get, docking could be tough! ;D

Space Probe 'Messenger' passes its Perikee of 100KM. This photo, taken at an altitude of about 103KM shows the probe soon to cross over KSC, transmit all its data and then swing back out again to 1,000KM. The orbit is a highly elliptical orbit. The satellite\'s goal is to figure out if there\'s life anywhere else in the galaxy, transmit radiation data back to scientists at KSC, planning long term missions to Mars (when it\'s released), and measure the effects of micro-gravity on certain Kerbin bacteria. Don\'t forget that is has four telescopes for astronomical observation and four cameras for photo taking.

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2671.0;attach=18037;image

formation flying space stations! (docking practice..)

screenshot70.png

(the other dot is station alpha with SRII on it\'s tail.)

this is about as close as I can get, docking could be tough! ;D

If you get within a KM and relatively close speeds, that\'s close enough to power your way in and then use RCS to do the fine navigation.

Screenshot taken 127 km above surface of the Mun.

The mission was eventually a failure; landing was a little rough causing a broken landing leg. The lander toppled over. I tried to get away with half-thrust but the ship broke apart ... ! I\'ve had only 2 succesfull moonmissions so far (to the Mun and return alive)

j609zb.jpg

I think this might be the highest point on Kerbin.

hWO10.png

Admittedly, I\'m not even sure if it\'s the highest point in the mountain range where the highest point in my collected ISA RAM Satmap Data is. Before I started throwing in mappers for a low-altitude loock, the highest point I knew of was almost 200m lower.