The best Youtube's

superm18

My favorite is Macey Dean just wish there were more of his videos to watch (i fell like im watching a movie when i see his every kerbal has a story and there are random **** that happens and you just want to watch more)

My favorite is Macey Dean just wish there were more of his videos to watch (i fell like im watching a movie when i see his every kerbal has a story and there are random **** that happens and you just want to watch more)

His latest ones with the colony to Laythe was really cool, I enjoyed the hell outta that one. Sadly I have no more people to add to the list but everyone that was mentioned in this thread has some amazing videos.

hmmm looks like I need to ramp up my series a bit, maybe I can get on peoples lists too :D seeing alot of names I havent seen before which is pretty awesome makes things ALOT easier when scouting out new ksp content.

In the meantime tho im gonna give a shoutout to some of the names I havent seen yet:

myself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp4_vjvtXu8

xPDxTV:

Ryan the solar gamer:

Le Goldfish:

I enjoy Kurtjmac because he shows KSP through development to show how it has changed and you can learn a lot from Kurt's failures. Kurt's KSP series has been slowing down but he is always fun to watch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Subscribed (favorites in bold) -

TheWinterOwl

Insane Rockets Division - ThorLP

Journey Into Space with Robert Dodd

Scott Manley

Danny2462

Not subscribed but watch frequently -

PD

Pleborian

barrydennen12

StompThompson - PixelStache

Edited by segaprophet

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.