[0.90] LazTek SpaceX Launch, Exploration, Colonial Transporter & Historic mods (1/25/14)

LazarusLuan

@LazarusLuan I hope you still continue to use a fixed size fairing instead of a procedural one, there is a plugin that enables usage of fixed size fairing in the stock atmo., just informing you.

I'm very excited and looking forward to the return of your mod.

Edited by Jeorge

Hey @Goat Master, just so you're aware, outright asking for modders to update their mods regularly is prohibited by rule 2.2f. Now, I haven't noticed much of this activity, so I'm just posting here as a reminder to the forum in general. They are modders, and they will get around to it when they have the time.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, V8jester said:

What about the dragon 2 having collider issues? Did you just launch preassenbled ships? Or build one from scratch?

It spams the log with "The hull has more than 255 polygons. This is invalid.", I'm using capsules, landing legs and fins only, Both pre-made .craft and from scratch.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2016 at 2:22 AM, AlphaKerman said:

Dang It! This mod is so old and SpaceX now had revealed it's Dun... eh Mars architecture. Was my best mod back then. I wish it will be updated though ;.;

there are many spacex its mods. and if u want stockalike spacex dragon and falcon i recomennd u checking the tundra exploration. it is updated for 1.1.2 but version for 1.2 is i n developenment

• 3 months later...

Your addition to Ksp is the main reason I even have KSP. I can't get Space X to run anymore.The landing legs are always in the down position and after launch, the ship accelerates to light speed(so it seems)heading out the solar system. The ship wobbles uncontrollably or compression explodes on the launch pad. These events make the add-on completely unusable. is there a fix? I have fresh installed both game and add-on with same results.

On 04/11/2016 at 8:40 AM, notJebKerman said:

there are many spacex its mods. and if u want stockalike spacex dragon and falcon i recomennd u checking the tundra exploration. it is updated for 1.1.2 but version for 1.2 is i n developenment

There maybe alot of other mods, but they are not this. stockalike sucks.