Every space station in 0.20 should have this.

Very much in agreement with Echostatic. The B9 mod comes close. I've constructed rooms with the panels for utility equipment, but so would like to build facilities to support months in space.

One day at the Kerbal Theatre Association:

screenshot60.png

"Hi everyone, glad you could make it. I'm Bill Kerman, and tonight's show features the great Tony Probe, in a magnificent tragedy of how he was nerfed"

screenshot62.png

"However, since the play has a more 'otherworldly' theme about it, the director has decided to change locales, to someplace a little more fitting"

At this point, confused and worried murmurings broke out throughout the audience.

"Let's just say that it's a good thing that you're all wearing your spacesuits"

One launch later, the entire stage is now in a 500 km Kerbin orbit.

screenshot64.png

And so begun the great and terrible tale of Tony Probe, who visited each and every planet back in the glory days of 0.18, only to find his main source of propulsion rendered useless by the mighty hand of the next patch.

screenshot65.png

As such, he was cast aside in favour of more 'conventional' propulsion methods, left to rot next to such famous rockets as the MK1 pod and the original part meshes for the LV- series engine.

screenshot73.png

But Tony remains, waiting patiently for a bug in the RCS system (or an unupgraded version of KSP) through which he may fly through the starry skies once again, visiting the planets and flying free like the spirited probe he is.

screenshot76.png

Unfortunately, the KTA was not able to secure the actual Tony's services, so they hired a look-alike. He played his part well, but audiences were unconvinced. However, that changed in the final act, where he flew off over the audiences' heads in an extraordinarily moving scene which brought a tear to everyone's eye.

screenshot78.png

Be free Tony! Fly away into the infinite black where you belong!

screenshot80.png

That was the greatest story ever told.

Also can someone explain to me Tony Probe?

Back in the good ol' days of KSP 0.18, RCS thrusters placed at the centre of mass generated huge amounts of thrust. Naturally, people began abusing this fact, one famous example was Scott Manley's Tony Probe, which I attempted to rebuild there.

His first video:

And the second, where Tony completes a grand tour:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.