100 ways to get kicked out of wallmart

lukerules117

Buy a panda suit, stalk people with their shopping trolleys. If one looks, hide and re-appear in front of them. Then topple their shopping trolley all over the ground, and jump on the spillage. (Cookie for correct reference :D)

Buy a panda suit, stalk people with their shopping trolleys. If one looks, hide and re-appear in front of them. Then topple their shopping trolley all over the ground, and jump on the spillage. (Cookie for correct reference :D)

Panda cheese!

25. drive a tank through the front door (you can do this in america right?)

Sure, you can do almost anything when you're rich.

32: Run along the Canned goods isle and drag your hand across knocking everything down.

Depends whether or not it's a handgun and if they have a concealed firearms permit. And probably whether or not it's visible.

They have so many permits there. Where I live we have a rule against firearms. Basically unless you are a police officer you cannot have a firearm unless you have a hunting licence and then there are many many regulations regarding those.

36. Walk in, buy a videogame, whip out your PS3/X360, hook it up to a display TV and play that game. If someone asks you to leave, say "My parents wanted me to play outside the house, so I came here"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.