Spiritwolf/Hanland Submissions

alright then

company:probe-teK specialize in small craft that are part of a bigger picture.All of the products made fit together through docking and are restockable.our goal is to minimise kerbal deaths through remote flight.although a military only ship producer probe-teK have often been seen as a pacifist company.

evidence of orbit for all(when I record it crashes)

Edited by Spartwo

Major Update: Fantastic news, everyone! Macey is now officially endorsing this thread.

woo! after ive already emailed him too! oh well, atleast my bases are covered. and i suppose that means if i come up with any more i can keep em here

(already send an Email with my corp stuff and first craft but I guess It's easier if everyone can read whose corp is planning what)

SIAL Space Infrastructure And Logistics has been busy designing craft intended to support any craft from and allied to Spiritwolf corporation by setting up fuel stations across the system, communication lines and aid any ship in peril or any ejected kerbal stuck in space.

The first craft designed by SIAL is the Orbital Refuel Station (ORS), which has small, medium and large docking ports and some armor in case anyone decides to do funny things with it. I got it in orbit with a little bit of fuel in the tank you see in the background, and I still got a small nuclear stage left so I'll have to see if I can get it to Laythe at one point. As of now, the station's fuel reserve (which are a whopping 2 orange tanks!) haven't been touched yet but I am not sure if I can get it to Laythe without doing so.

screenshot490.png

The second craft is a basic communication satellite used to boost the strength of cround communications so they can reach other planets and also recieve them

screenshot506.png

screenshot522.png

Project CRATU (Craft Retrieval And Transport Unit) is also coming along nicely but is prone to changes, so no media is available as of now.

Edited by scratch

Attn: To whom it may concern, Spiritwolf aerospace company

Zenith Scientific, Incorporated was founded decades ago by Tomlin Kermin, an inventor of modular space telescopes of high quality. The company soon expanded into more and more specialized scientific instruments, until one day poor old Tomlin snapped and acquired the failing aerospace division of a major fuel company. With nothing left for it but to give it a shot, ZSI began building rockets and space vessels, gaining a reputation for well-executed long-duration scientific missions. Their latest and greatest endeavor was the launch of the ZSI-designed KSV Odyssey, a multi-mission modular craft carrying space stations, landers, and probes to Duna and its moon, which is already paying rich dividends in data and resources. Launched a few months before the Battle of Vulture Drift, further missions have ground to a halt due to the blockade of Kerbin.

The company's mission statement is "To the Stars, Hand in Hand, With Peace and Knowledge." Old gnarled Tomlin has only two cardinal rules for vessel design: "It had better be covered with docking ports", and "heavens help you if you dare to put a weapon of any kind on my spaceships!"

ZSI was sympathetic to the Spiritwolf mission, and was on the verge of offering a refueling contract to the company, until the news broke that Spiritwolf was designing warships. Appalled, the company retracted any offers and focused on its own research. Once the news of happenings at Laythe broke, however, ZSI felt that there was no more room on the fence, and has chosen to throw its lot in with Spiritwolf.

ZSI is prepared to offer the blueprints for the entire Odyssey mission on the condition that ZSI employees crew the ships, and that they not be asked to engage in direct combat actions.

ZSI hopes to see a return to a demilitarized, peaceful exploration of the Kerbolar system, and is placing great trust in Spiritwolf to see it so.

Please see the following records of the KSV Odyssey's mission: http://imgur.com/a/Mxy4p#0

Tomdrun Kerman, Chief Aerospace Engineer, Zenith Scientific Incorporated.

Taking off:

MZj01Zt.jpg

Gravity turn:

1ipgsvY.jpg

Starting Orbit:

ObiW6S6.jpg

Finished Orbit:

wvbzP8W.jpg

Ship:Grey Stone Supply Ship

Company Bio:Grey Stone is a research and development company that focuses on AI and logistics. They generates funds by selling their most resent designs to the highest bidder often receiving questionably immoral payment, such as test subjects.

Allegiance: Grey Stone claims to take no side, but it all comes down to the highest bidder.

Part Count: 215

Operation Manual: The Grey Stone Supply Ship was built to resupply ships that have recently gone into battle. It carries fuel, rcs, and most importantly action grouped X2P Torpedoes that when detached from the vessel maintain there action group. The ship is run by AI so it has no armor. Many speculate that the lack of armor ensures that it is destroyed and another has to be purchased.

Action Group 1-5 fire the Torpedoes. You can Decouple an entire "clip" using a medium or small Docking Port. Decoupling a single Torpedo maintains its action group but depending on where in the "clip" it was taken out of determines what button will launch it. The torpedoes can also be decoupled/undocked, aimed, and then activated.

X2P Torpedo: 80 Impact Tolerance 2 Sepratrons 8 Part Count Total Mass: 0.37t

cZWtA2R.jpg

Craft file: http://www./download/78fbkciwmqzzdq0/Supply_Ship.craft

Edited by DrMiller357

KerbComm Inc. is proud to announce the successful launch of their latest advancement into commercial satellite deployment, the KC-114: "SpyHub". SpyHub is an experimental design requisitioned by the Hanland Corporation as a means to deploy a large net of monitoring satellites over a distant planetary target in a single launch.

The patented design features a large core module and 4 secondary satellites. Once the Spyhub is in place, the 4 secondary satellites are seeded into inclined orbits by short firing rocket motors, with the core module retaining its position at the center of the satellite cloud. Both the core module and each of the secondary satellites possess equipment designed to detect anomalous heat signatures from the ground as well as intercept or relay radio signals. However, only the core module has the processing power to analyze the readings or a dish sufficient to relay the findings beyond low orbit, with the secondary satellites transmitting their readings back to the core module.

This breakthrough seeding method allows the secondary satellites to greatly increase the area covered each orbit but only adds a fraction of the cost, and KerbComm Inc. is proud to once again take a position on the leading edge of commercial space development.

yIeKX7F.png

KpDq176.png

BGZZEl8.png

eHPQ7il.png

Full documentation of launch and transfer to Laythe: http://imgur.com/a/iu46K

http://www./download/f19f1kjka0o0dk0/Spyhub.craft

Edited by itisdearflinch

Ship- Wirbelwind-Class Fighter (pronounced Virbelvind)

Ship Information- It carries 12 HVAP (High Velocity Armour Piercing) Missiles, and has a Aerospike Powerplant. It has weak armour and can't take hits well, however, it is fast and the HVAPs pack a powerful and accurate punch.

Company- Werft Shipyards

Company Bio - Werft Shipyards is a company that mainly produces small frigates and fighters. They are usually designed for lightning strikes on unaware opponents. They have aligned themselves with Hanlan as they see that Spiritwolf is primed to have a complete monopoly on space; Spiritwolf's attacks on Hanlan ships have only cemented this idea.

Allegiance- Hanlan

Part count- 190

Craft And Persistence File http://www./?rzfmce7qqro6ol9

Operation Manual- None.

xXVpMb1.jpg?1

Edited by CaptanSpudsy
added picture of Wirbelwind

I am the new Foreign Ambassador of the Zokesian Empire, and our Emperor, zekes, wishes it to be known that the Zokesian Empire will remain neutral until he has given it some thought.

C`mon deal to both.(but under the table).

QgX1RF1.png

does this image scream 'Everything is going on at once so look at me' to anyone else

Edited by Spartwo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.