[0.90] Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics - 0.19.3

sirkut

Ok. Caught the stupid rabbit. I now have surface & node attachment rotational parts fixed. I'm basically 75% complete at this moment. I just now have to tackle surface attached translation parts!

Wow. It has been awesome watching this all happen. Good job on the donations guys, I wish could too. Thank you sirkut for all of your hard work. The KSP community is just so great.

It's funny how just little updates with a touch of levity to them give you a sense that we are all in this together and experiencing this .... event, waiting to see it unfold it is all very... Edge of your seat... suspenseful that's the word I'm looking for!

sirkut: will Kreuzung's and my fixes be going into this release? No pressure on that, since just getting IR working in the first place is much more important, and there may be conflicts, but it would be nice.

sirkut: will Kreuzung's and my fixes be going into this release? No pressure on that, since just getting IR working in the first place is much more important, and there may be conflicts, but it would be nice.

Not with this release. I just want to get it fixed and out. Then I'll work on incorporating the fixes. I'm not familiar with Kreuzung's fixes. I've been in the dark for a little while.

They're kind of hidden as I put them in (I had to modify them to fit in with my changes), but he fixed the borked rotations when loading a rotated joint, and I believe also when putting hinges on upside down. Commit 407a1cc771c54638ec66263665eeccc5865b657d in my tree. And looking at the log message, it does indeed fix both bugs.

They're kind of hidden as I put them in (I had to modify them to fit in with my changes), but he fixed the borked rotations when loading a rotated joint, and I believe also when putting hinges on upside down. Commit 407a1cc771c54638ec66263665eeccc5865b657d in my tree. And looking at the log message, it does indeed fix both bugs.

Wonderful. As soon as I get this resolved (the fixes are really only present in SetupJoint) so I can't imagine bring the new stuff you guys did will be too hard.

It's nearing the end. I'm having some issues with the free moving docking washers which I will not keep as a show stopper in releasing the update hopefully today. I do have one issue with the Pistons (not the telescoping pistons) as well as the industrial hinge but everything else appears to be functioning fine. Figured I would share the good news.

Thats the best news i had all day.

Just want to say thank you for all your work. Some mods changed the game in such a away that i can't imagine playing without them.

Yours is one of those mods.

Thank you again.

I can agree with Buckshoot on that sentiment. I've been avoiding doing any major builds (like a manned mission to Jool) for a while now, because I don't want to do it without this awesome that is full of awesome made of cake. Or something.

I took a break and didn't really use mods before. Now that I'm back, I went on a mod downloading binge, had kerbal crash because of memory limit. Downloaded ATM, played some more, downloaded more mods, crashed again. Downloaded Linux, took forever getting it set up, then saw this mod.... This will complete me...

I've never used this mod before but it looks really fun.

Like what has been said before in this thread(maybe many times), this mod is so good that it should be part of stock KSP.

Sirkut(and anyone else involved in this mod), thank you for putting your time into it.