Really Really Really Tall Building

The Jedi Master

finally i can put flags on everthing. on probes, space ships, cows, and even kerbals! woo hooo. and enw silver faring im just gonna get cooler. and new esa parts! i can copy the esa now! i just cant wait it been forever and im still waiting. im just so happy to be here and tellling everyone. joy is spilling out of my typing. ah! im so happy. i dont know what to say.a nd comets. comets? i just cant wait and comets break up in the atomophere. woo hoo! im just so ha[ppy. i canmine on astroids and comets and bigger clamps. wait. . . . . . . . . . . . . .  who cres. and new paitn jobs for parts anf the poodle engone will be different. woo hoo. am just happy man. i cant stop ty[ing. my guts are having a dance party. all of my kerbals will have a dance party. oo ah oo ah ooah ooah.AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW i am so happy. and moare boosters and more studff. i just cant ait. new siuts. space siuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and new science parts thats great. im just so happpy i dont know what to do! hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhahhahahahahahahahhaha. im so happy. i cant wait till wednesday.

we gete esa update i just cant wait. im crying from joy. moar paiinjobs and i can know biukd crazier stuff

paint jobs and moere kerbal way

im typing with joy and im crying

iim just so happy

this is the best day of my life!

im so happy

i cant wait till tommarow

i need to be haoppy

moar stuff. moare fun 

i just cant wait for tommaow new parts and update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im jsu totoo happy to type

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

it was right. ksp would never foret console

never ever!

blah! more science parts!

and comets! astroid mining time!

Hi

Im so happy for ksp

I can know biuld crazy probes

wa!

inally i can put flags on everthing. on probes, space ships, cows, and even kerbals! woo hooo. and enw silver faring im just gonna get cooler. and new esa parts! i can copy the esa now! i just cant wait it been forever and im still waiting. im just so happy to be here and tellling everyone. joy is spilling out of my typing. ah! im so happy. i dont know what to say.a nd comets. comets? i just cant wait and comets break up in the atomophere. woo hoo! im just so ha[ppy. i canmine on astroids and comets and bigger clamps. wait. . . . . . . . . . . . . .  who cres. and new paitn jobs for parts anf the poodle engone will be different. woo hoo. am just happy man. i cant stop ty[ing. my guts are having a dance party. all of my kerbals will have a dance party. oo ah oo ah ooah ooah.AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW i am so happy. and moare boosters and more studff. i just cant ait. new siuts. space siuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and new science parts thats great. im just so happpy i dont know what to do! hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhahhahahahahahahahhaha. im so happy. i cant wait till wednesday.

we gete esa update i just cant wait. im crying from joy. moar paiinjobs and i can know biukd crazier stuff

paint jobs and moere kerbal way

im typing with joy and im crying

iim just so happy

this is the best day of my life!

im so happy

i cant wait till tommarow

i need to be haoppy

moar stuff. moare fun 

i just cant wait for tommaow new parts and update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im jsu totoo happy to type

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

it was right. ksp would never foret console

never ever!

blah! more science parts!

and comets! astroid mining time!

Hi

Im so happy for ksp

I can know biuld crazy probes

wa!

Quote Edit

i wannt to share my joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ESA UPDATE ocming to consoles on wednesday