Whats the weather like on Eloo?

Odo

Hello I was just kinda wondering what the enviroment was like on eloo, like its gravity, high or low? And does it have an atmosphere? Thanks to anyone who answers :)

Predictions are for clear skies and extreme cold tomorrow, with clear and cold conditions continuing for the rest of the week. No precipitation is forecast, except the occasional meteoroid shower. No high or low pressure cells or weather fronts are expected in the vacuum, except in very localized areas of hot rocket exhaust directly under descending spacecraft, with these conditions dispersing very rapidly. Possibility of explosions if Jebediah Kerman is in the vicinity.

Well, in the next few days, we can expect a severe cosmological radiation storm to hit Eeloo, and therefore we'd advise anybody who is outside to, well, go inside, unless your goal all along was to mutate into...something...

Other than that, expect ice, then more ice, and once again, ice, with a high possibility of ice. On the plus side, there will be constant sunlight for the next few days, so go on; soak up those rays!

Breaking news! A large high pressure exhaust is moving across the northern icecap. Clouds will therefore ensue, blocking whatever sun we have already. A debris field is planned to crash across the equator as the result of an untimely collision during a routine docking procedure. Should've used MechJeb, folks.

This news announcement was sponsored by Subassemb- wait, no, I mean EdToo-... Wait, what? We can't use them? Oh well, this News Report brought to you by 0.20.2SaveFileDistributorCorpor- Oh, that won't work either? Damn.

"Minus 94," KELVIN?! -snip-

I have heard that negative temperatures are actually very warm, in a sense. Extremes of temperatures (not in the range of 0 - 1.41 • 10^32 degrees Kelvin are extremely interesting: so hot or cold they are no longer temperatures. I bet I can find some interesting YouTube videos on this...

> 1.41 • 10^32 degrees Kelvin.

< 0 degrees Kelvin.

Here you go, enjoy! :)

While this thread is up, whats the atmosphere and gravity like on Moho, Dres, and Eve? Ive only been to Jool and Duna so Idk about any of them and Im trying to prepare for a trip to another planet haha.

Omicron314, that video annoyed me. It sounds to my extremely non-expert ear that they're using a very poor choice of terms, since the guy comes right and says that temperatures CAN NOT hit or go below zero Kelvin. I think a much better term would be reverse temperature or bizarro temperature. :)

While this thread is up, whats the atmosphere and gravity like on Moho, Dres, and Eve? Ive only been to Jool and Duna so Idk about any of them and Im trying to prepare for a trip to another planet haha.

Well Moho has gravity that is less than 1/3 that of Kerbal and at the moment has not atmosphere.

In earlier game versions it did and had a tendency to cause engine over heating while landing.

Eva is a less severe version of Venus with about 70% more gravity and 5 times higher air pressure than Kerbin, 507 kPa versus 101 kPa .

But no acid or temperatures high enough to melt lead.

Dres is a lot like the Mun.

Well Moho has gravity that is less than 1/3 that of Kerbal and at the moment has not atmosphere.

In earlier game versions it did and had a tendency to cause engine over heating while landing.

Eva is a less severe version of Venus with about 70% more gravity and 5 times higher air pressure than Kerbin, 507 kPa versus 101 kPa .

But no acid or temperatures high enough to melt lead.

Dres is a lot like the Mun.

So a parachute could safely deliver a small rover to Eve without the help of landing rockets?

it is basically the mun. plain and simple. anything that can land on the mun can land on eeloo (which makes the mun an excellent testing ground for w/e you're gonna send.)

you will not survive eve unless you bring some next-level rocket

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.