Will .21 Increase the Price?

Devland99

What makes you say that? Where have you heard this?

An educated guess, probably as resources are as big as docking, but it may be about th same as .17-.18 I don't remember and I can't be bothered to look it up.

when they add resource mining then I think there will be a 2$ cash increase

23$-25$

There's been no mention of this, and price increases are announced ahead of time, each time.

Please don't scare people.

Just 2 dollars, isn't that much

People will argue more over a two-dollar price increase, or a one-dollar hamburger than they will about a $30,000 car. It's not a big number, but it has big effect.

People will argue more over a two-dollar price increase, or a one-dollar hamburger than they will about a $30,000 car. It's not a big number, but it has big effect.

yup. Of course most people

a) buy a car on credit, and never even realise they'll end up paying 2-3 times the list price in interest and service fees

2) are too young to buy a car when they post things like this thread on a game related forum, and are used to getting everything "for free" using daddy's credit card.

yup. Of course most people

a) buy a car on credit, and never even realise they'll end up paying 2-3 times the list price in interest and service fees

2) are too young to buy a car when they post things like this thread on a game related forum, and are used to getting everything "for free" using daddy's credit card.

Where is the god dumb like button!?

LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.