Led lights, omnidirectional lights

What about led lights? Just adds steady or flashing leds that can be placed anywhere. I would love to be able to select colors and flash mode with single item, but minimum 4 types should exist - bright white steady, flashing white, steady bright red, and flashing red. White could probably be replaced with green, especially if below suggestion is also implemented.

Why? Simple really. Makes it easier to see rest of ship in darkness without big lights on rocket itself.

Also "small lights" that is omnidirectional should also be possible. Much less bright than current lights, quite a bit brighter than led lights above but advantage is that it could be seen from any side besides from attached side.

I hope this will be added, those big lights is annoying lol

The "new parts" entry in the what not to suggest list refers to suggesting adding more parts in general, this is a specific part suggestion so does not fall under that.

I actually like this idea, it would make docking at night easier, and you could set up lights along planes, rovers or bases to make them stand out more.

I've always wanted some flat-ish lights to place on the sides of my vehicles, too. I like the directional lights for landers, but they look...not so good on a space station and tend to be a little too bright.

I'd much prefer lights like the B9 aviation lights and I"d love to see them in the vanilla game. Since B9 does stuff for SQUAD now, maybe it's inevitable :o

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.