KOR Inc. Release Thread (Excalibur D-2 RELEASE!)

Camelotking524

KOR Inc is proud to present the Excalibur D-2!

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Complete with IVA! Enjoy! Parts are completely Career mode and Sandbox compatible.

Note: The RPM version of the cockpit is located in the spaces folder, if you wish to use it

Mediafire Download

https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/287/KOR%20Inc.%20Project%20Excalibur%20?noedit=True

Project Excalibur

screenshot11l.png

Update Pending

Download

https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/287/KOR%20Inc.%20Project%20Excalibur%20?noedit=True

Weka Life Boat (Created by Lunniy Korabl, updated and maintained by KOR Inc.)

screenshot149x.png

jMER4nw.jpg

Download

https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/285/KOR%20Inc.%20Weka%20Life%20Boat

• 4 months later...

Its great to see you still are working on this mod, I have always liked these soyuz-like parts for when I do my stock-alike saves, they fill a much needed hole in that regard. Is the D-2 going to replace the earlier Excalibur parts or will it serves as a separate addition to the current parts?

Its great to see you still are working on this mod, I have always liked these soyuz-like parts for when I do my stock-alike saves, they fill a much needed hole in that regard. Is the D-2 going to replace the earlier Excalibur parts or will it serves as a separate addition to the current parts?

I plan to go back over the Original and fix a few things. Like give them IVAs. But that does mean the original Excalibur will have to be turned into a one man command pod. Unless I figure out away to squeeze in 3 kerbals.

Neat, I remember playing with these parts back in .18-.19 or so. Glad to see them being picked up again. I'd be cool with having the original Excalibur being used as a 1 (or 2) Kerbal system, and a new 'Mark 2' with 3 Kerbals.

-Will

Yes the MFD are from RasterPropMonitor. The IVA continues along slowly but I think about ready the texture the entire model. Still trying to figure out a placement of instruments I like.

The new D-2 Excalibur reentry module will be able to support 2 kerbals, or 3 if I decided to redo the IVA and add another seat.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.