KOR Inc. Release Thread (Excalibur D-2 RELEASE!)

Camelotking524

Any reason the Weka is four pieces instead of one? Just adds to the part count of my ships and doesn't seem to be necessary :)

Can i ask that you update the weka to have a corerct storage of liquid fuel to go along with the oxidizer?

it only has space for 11 liquid fuel and it has space for 110 oxider

You can go into the main body cfg and edit it. It's at the very bottom. I'd assume you'd want to set maAmmount=13.75

Edited by Vladthemad

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Will Project Excalibur be available some day?

I have a few parts in the pack updated for use with .24 but I haven't done the entire pack. I guess I have something to do.

Edit: And since I'm in the updating mood, anyone see anything that needs to be done with any of the other parts. I might even be up load up blender and gimp.

Edited by Camelotking524

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't played KSP for some time now (since 0.23.5). It's nice to see that the WEKA spacecraft still is available for everyone. Thanks for maintaining it!

I've been using it ever since Lunniye presented it for the first time and it still is my preferred "shuttle". I'm still using the original files with my own modifications in the textures and the config files. Some screenshots (hope you don't mind, Camelotking524):

screenshot6.png

All_Weka

Minmuslander.png

Edited by TheCardinal

• 1 year later...

Sorry for the Necro Everyone but I have returned to modding the game. I'm currently working on updating everything so far, but I have run into a snag. I do not have the updated files that I last uploaded to KerbalStuff. If anyone has them, please let me know, Thank You and Safe Flying.

31 minutes ago, Camelotking524 said:

Sorry for the Necro Everyone but I have returned to modding the game. I'm currently working on updating everything so far, but I have run into a snag. I do not have the updated files that I last uploaded to KerbalStuff. If anyone has them, please let me know, Thank You and Safe Flying.

I think I've got them all... I threw them up on my GoogleDrive for you...

PM sent with link, instead of posting it here, since theres no license, so I'll assume they are all AAR... :P

Edited by Stone Blue

14 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

I think I've got them all... I threw them up on my GoogleDrive for you...

PM sent with link, instead of posting it here, since theres no license, so I'll assume they are all AAR... :P

Thank you very much again, and you could have posted the link on the board for everyone if they wanted the Parts. Everyone has permission to use anything I created for this game. Just as usual, give me credit....and the first crack at getting everything updated.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.