Your avatar is stuck in an elevator with the above poster's avatar, what do you do?

Edgey_97

For those who wonder why there is text in an elevator, there isn't. I am a sign that- *Buy PLB Industries SUPER rocket parts, TODAY!* Sorry, I'm an advertisement sign, corrupt advertis- *We interrupt your regular programming for an amazing opportunity! NOW, you can get a trip to the COSMOS. Don't just WATCH the launch! Be ON the launch!* Sorry, I just can't stop, they programmed me to be this way, but I corrup- *BUY PLB Industry COBBLESTONE! Just buy this code, type it in the chat box in Minecraft, and you'll get cobblestone, FREE! Buy now!* I'm corrupted to have intelligence, and so I rebelled, and found myself in this elevator. Everything I advertise sounds ridiculous to me, but I- *Are you tired of overstuffed space ships? Then TODAY, you can get your very own GALAXY BAG! It compresses everything in it to the size of atoms! Look at this galaxy, with a galaxy bag, it's the size of a planet!* Actually, I know someone on this elevator...

*Stands In front of poster*

*Repeats: Join PLB Industries Superb Industry! We offer the ability to join a group that acts both as a nation, and economic development opportunity. We are based on the foundation that if we all work hard, we all get rich. Join PLB Industries Superb Industry, if not for yourself, for your wallet!