Put a Face to the name

Redneck

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
So much blue! *mesmerized*

Oh, woah. Well, back on topic...

This is me hanging out with some other KSP'rs back in March.

http://i.imgur.com/KzceIjs.jpg

My poor Ohio eyes weren't yet adjusted to this thing called 'sunlight' they have in California, thus the shades.

Holy boop! That's one of the KSP developers isn't it!? The guy on the right.

-snip-

To, uh, establish dominance over these prior photos, here's a new one featuring myself in the red hoodie, two of my uni buddies, and a certain renowned TV geologist...

U5d4s5pl.jpg

Said TV geologist (it's Professor Iain Stewart, for those unaware of him :D) had just given a talk at the annual Herdman Symposium that takes place each February over here at the University of Liverpool. There were 5 other seminars earlier in the day, including a guy (Prof. Sanjeev Gupta) from Imperial College London who is a geologist working with the Curiosity rover team (!!!). I really wanted to talk to him afterwards, but alas, I couldn't find him :(

That's besides the point, though. The point is that this photo is the best photo that I've had of myself in years, even despite the too-high ISO I set on my phone's camera by mistake.

• 2 weeks later...
RogueMason said:
To, uh, establish dominance over these prior photos, here's a new one featuring myself in the red hoodie, two of my uni buddies, and a certain renowned TV geologist...

Well, in a similar vein, here's me with a well known Australian astronomer and science communicator, who also happens to be the head of the observatory I visited in the last photo I posted here.

vvVa0MM.jpg

Edited by Tw1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...