Journey to Sentar: Other Worlds

Mr Shifty

Hurrah you guys deserve a medal! At last it's here, you will have made a very important mod in the history of ksp. Congratz really! (Btw is this gmt or cet cuz I live in cet and it's already afternoon of nov5)

Edited by panzerknoef

Hurrah you guys deserve a medal! At last it's here, you will have made a very important mod in the history of ksp. Congratz really! (Btw is this gmt or cet cuz I live in cet and it's already afternoon of nov5)

I'm going to guess it will be sometime after 7pm PST, which is actually 3am UTC tomorrow.

He has a point, how do we install the mod, is it a plugin or...?

Either A installer.exe Or We Just throw In the Files Done!

How would you go about installing this, not even mod, EXPANSION PACK?

Seriously, dev's Just put it in the game, it's a update for free!

Yes This is Not A mod Its hOMEMADE EXPANSION PACK!

She has Done the Work Of 10 Dev's

Edited by Dooz

I mean, will I get like a NaN science value, insane science, or just like kerbin science, or whatever body it is similar to?

EDIT: I'm also wondering... should I look at the planets from the tracking station or go there...

I think going there would make it more fun. But also more challenging. Who knows if the planet i'm going to even has an atmosphere?

Edited by The Destroyer

Is it normal that sentar looks like jool in the tracking station, and every other new planet looks like one we already have

in the tracking station? Is it because they are (awesome) reskins of the original planets and that reskin is not featured in the tracking station, or do i just have a bug/glitch?

Is it normal that sentar looks like jool in the tracking station, and every other new planet looks like one we already have

in the tracking station? Is it because they are (awesome) reskins of the original planets and that reskin is not featured in the tracking station, or do i just have a bug/glitch?

You are bugged or installed wrong. The planets will look nothing like to the old ones.

Overall it's a great addition. Even my antique laptop didn't have much problem with it being added, only at the end of the 3 year mission after I crashed did the memory get flummoxed. I was doing an infinite fuel mission just to check it out, crashed on the outermost moon. A proper mission will need a large craft with multiple landers, tons of fuel and ridiculous amounts of delta-v. Proper round trip with Sentar in its starting position would be 6-8 years? so lots of crew quarters or sleep chambers. Very little sunlight out there so RTGs are a must, solar might be used a supplemental system.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.