0.22 Release Date Confirmed for October 16th,2013,3rd Millenia,C.E.

Rockhem

They announced a... RELEASE DATE? Guys, something is clearly wrong here. This does not happen, this CANNOT happen.

I feel something is wrong swell.... On all this time .. Since 0.14 or 0.15 I can not remember a single time they announced a update like this...

I have 2 theory..

1.- they want to test the new updater / Server to see if we manage to make it crash again.

2.- they are trolling.

I think they are trolling..

I feel something is wrong swell.... On all this time .. Since 0.14 or 0.15 I can not remember a single time they announced a update like this...

I have 2 theory..

1.- they want to test the new updater / Server to see if we manage to make it crash again.

2.- they are trolling.

I think they are trolling..

Can you imagine how many people they are going to make push "F5" every second (or more)?

Happy birthday for me!!!

--- Wait I'm like the 3rd KSP fan born on the 16th, weird...

You three must be the human universe's parallel of Jeb, Bill, and Bob; the stars are our fate, you must come together and show the unenlightened

Steam server crash in 19 minutes.....even if they don't release it right at midnight lol

the 16th at SQUAD, when ever that may be cuz I do not know where exactly they are and what time zone they are in. for me, the 16th is 1 hour 15 minutes out as of this post lol