0.22 Release Date Confirmed for October 16th,2013,3rd Millenia,C.E.

Rockhem

the 16th at SQUAD, when ever that may be cuz I do not know where exactly they are and what time zone they are in. for me, the 16th is 1 hour 15 minutes out as of this post lol

Right...yes, forgot about that part :P lol

Who needs the label on their F5 key anyway. I think there will be a lot of blank F5 keys in 15 minutes

I've got a shiny spot on my space bar. I think if it had text on it it would now say "Space Ba ". Though I use to have a cordless logitech keyboard that had laser etched letters, so it actually was "carved" into the plastic and even still you couldn't read some of them very well.

I've got a shiny spot on my space bar. I think if it had text on it it would now say "Space Ba ". Though I use to have a cordless logitech keyboard that had laser etched letters, so it actually was "carved" into the plastic and even still you couldn't read some of them very well.

atleast you can read your keyboard XD

1mz4.jpg

atleast you can read your keyboard XD

1mz4.jpg

Lol nice.

On one of my old keyboards I flipped every other key upside down on one of the rows. Tried moving them around to alphabetical order once but not all of them would fit in the right spot. It really annoyed one of my sisters friends because she couldn't type on it lol, me on the other hand, being as i didnt look at the keys it didn't matter.

Also just noticed my T, and H keys are getting shiny, which suggests I do more docking/rcs controls than i actually do.

Lol nice.

On one of my old keyboards I flipped every other key upside down on one of the rows. Tried moving them around to alphabetical order once but not all of them would fit in the right spot. It really annoyed one of my sisters friends because she couldn't type on it lol, me on the other hand, being as i didnt look at the keys it didn't matter.

Also just noticed my T, and H keys are getting shiny, which suggests I do more docking/rcs controls than i actually do.

Funnily enough, the only keys on my keyboard even remotely faded are S and the far right edge of the space bar. To be fair, I've only owned it for about 7 or 8 months. And most of the keys themselves have had their finish worn down.

Shoot, midnight on US Eastern time, no update. Is SQUAD on Central time? (I think that's roughly above where they are)

They could very well release the patch on October 16th 23:59 Little Diomede time and still deliver on their promise, technically;-)

Edited by Fulbert