The Grand 0.22 Discussion Thread

SQUAD

Yeah I'm getting 40 KB/s here...I tried starting some extra downloads hoping maybe I'd get another mirror or something, but nope. I also tried the patcher, but it would only patch up to 0.21. Not sure I want to transfer my account to Steam yet, but this is ridiculous.

I am happy to report that my saves are functional. I've visited one space station and the hitchiker pods are now represented by pods in actions. You can report stuff if you right click them.

KSC looks awesome. Still exploring, but this seems really good so far. Yippie for Squad! :)

lol, Steam didn't even mention an update, just did the checking cache and it validated a missing file, giving me the new science stuff, woot!

Quick question for devs, how exactly does the science tree work for parts mods? I noticed my mods like crew manifest and RBR seem to be working fine, but no hide nor hair of KW AEIS or even mechjeb. They only sandbox?

Regardless, still awesome update, thanks! XD

Edited by Gaiabladegold
forgot something

Cant get the patcher to work, it has been working every time why now??????????? :'(

rsync asked for authentication, responding...

rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [Receiver]

rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at /home/lapo/package/rsync-3.0.9-1/src/rsync-3.0.9/io.c(605) [Receiver=3.0.9]

rsync exited with code 12: Error in rsync protocol data stream

EDIT: Some reason my router was blocking the patcher lol, it is working now :P

Edited by Lions

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.