Where is YOUR Jebediah Kerman?

Skydrow

Dead, then zombied, then dead, then zombied again, then dead, then zombied a third time, then dead, then zombied yet again, and now terrorizing a space station.

I don't hack the save file....

often.

In a space station in LKO that has 80 m/s Delta V, no probe core, and no re-entry capability.

Rescue possibilities: Send up a probe to dock with the station and take over control, then use a "Rescuer B" type ship to bring Jeb down. Send a probe with a large fuel tank up to the station and make its orbit regular first. Send up three modules equipped with mega parachutes and bring the 28t station down to Kerbin.

Reports of the mission commander laughing in the planner's face are unsubstantiated.

I started a new career mode after 1.0 came out.

My Jeb was the first Kerbal in space, second to fly by the moon, holds the current long-duration spaceflight record at 24 days, holds the current long-duration aircraft flight record at 4 hours, was the first Kerbal to dock with another craft in orbit, and was last seen "borrowing" a 36,000 spacebuck rocket to give a tourist a ride into space.

Due to Jeb's shenanigans, the KSP administrator has decided our scheduled upcoming Munar landing will be carried out by Valentina, while Jeb will spend some time cooling off by bringing our first space station component into space, and staying there for a while...

• 2 weeks later...

He's currently hanging out in KSC. While is colleague Rookie pilot flew the crewed mission up to my skylab. Jeb will be the commander of the Full munar exploration program i am launching soon.

The program will involve a rover, a small base so they can live there for a while and a command module orbiting the mun to relay the comms for them and make the return trip (remotetech ftw)

Still have to build all of this and figure out what to launch first, how and when but he will be in charge of that one.

He's been the first to set foot on the mun and the first kerbal in space when i started this career. So i figured he could use a break

PS: i play a custom career with no saving or loading, life is hard out there :P

In grave. Or more accurately evaporated in Kerbin's atmosphere. He learned sudden changes of the natural laws by a hard way in very early phase in my career. It was that false center of mass of pod and heatshield combination.

My Jeb is is equatorial orbiting Mun in the command capsule while Alman is landed near the rim of the canyon to the east of the East Farside Crater. Bob is keeping Jeb company in the command capsule.

He was selected to go to Minmus to rescuea new pilot who we thought would have had enough fuel to orbit and return. The pilot ran out of fuel just after achiachieving orbit around Minmus. Jeb made orbit around Kerbin, then found that he too would not have enough to go and come back. So, Gene selected a science contract to do around Kerbin for 130 days. He'll be in a lonely orbit for some time to come.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.