[Airships in 1.12.3] HooliganLabs Mods

JewelShisen

I've put the latest HL download into my .90 Gamedata folder and downloaded the latest update for toolbar. The game loads and boots. I can build Hooligan-inclusive vehicles. When I try to launch them the toolbar will lett me select "HL" and create the button. However, all clicking the "HL" button seems to accomplish is turning the "HL" in the button from red to green. No menu appears.

I am running aggressive texture compression and am forcing the game to use openGL. I am running the latest updates for mechjeb, Okram fuel cells, KAX (for the electric propellers) and a few others. I am running an old version of Firespitter which the game says is not compatable, but it still works. Everything in the game seems to function fine with the exception of the toolbar/hooligan thing.

I also seem to be having a problem mentioned before here in the forums. I cannot use "esc" to bring up a game menu when using a Hooligan-equipped craft.

Any assistance would be most welcome! I'm eager to explore the new biomes!

Edited by AstroRick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sadly no. I am working on trying to find someone that can do C# but right now it doesn't look good. If anyone knows a C# coder just have them pm me. Right now i'll take any hotfix i can get for the code.

I saw that this has been broken for a long time so I'm working on it. I recompiled the code with the new Toolbar.dll and got most of the errors to go away. Now having something to do with index exceed part module count in cfg. Maybe someone is in the IRC chat.

They were helpful in getting that error to go away (just had to remove the craft and replace it) but now nothing happens with the mod at all, the toolbar doesn't even come up. Jewel, are you sure the source code included in the download is what was used to compile? Is it missing initialization code for the button?

They were helpful in getting that error to go away (just had to remove the craft and replace it) but now nothing happens with the mod at all, the toolbar doesn't even come up. Jewel, are you sure the source code included in the download is what was used to compile? Is it missing initialization code for the button?

I ust sent you a note with the last version I ever got for the mod.

I got to go but I sent you the working files. I think I have it running in 1.0.2!

Actually, updating the toolbar is pretty easy. I'd be happy to explain it! Also, can you handle updating the .cfg so the new node configuration works? Right now not every side of the airship can attach to everything.

I got to go but I sent you the working files. I think I have it running in 1.0.2!

Actually, updating the toolbar is pretty easy. I'd be happy to explain it! Also, can you handle updating the .cfg so the new node configuration works? Right now not every side of the airship can attach to everything.

I will do my best but what parts are giving you troubles?

I think all of them. I mostly tried the Octo and base airship envelope. I think the wiki has been updated with the new cfg setup, maybe. The people at the KSPModders channel of esper.net are really helpful for specific questions.

I downloaded it and it worked, the attachment points fixed! Nicely done, JS!

Is the download now hosted at Kerbal Stuff? If so I should update my links on the videos.

BTW, I noticed with the new aerodynamics that I was practically able to escape the atmosphere with the right balloons. Might be time to update the drag values. :D

I downloaded it and it worked, the attachment points fixed! Nicely done, JS!

Is the download now hosted at Kerbal Stuff? If so I should update my links on the videos.

BTW, I noticed with the new aerodynamics that I was practically able to escape the atmosphere with the right balloons. Might be time to update the drag values. :D

Ok yea that might just be needed! Plus my next step is making a moulded heat shield for them

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.