How far are you in career?

NASAFanboy

I am 85% there I reckon, just unlocked the jumbo rockomax tank. However I have only done 2 kerbal landings as of yet (1 on the mun and 1 on minmus), for the reason I believe my early ship were just plain ugly. So I gathered most of my science from sending probes (some of them lander probes). It's incredible the amount of science you can get from just one mission when you start to get the hand of it....

I believe it's possible to get up 3000...

On your second flight

Well I know that now ahaha. I am sure I could unlock the full tree in a limited amount of missions.... Didn't really understand everything when I started the carrier mode and I was happy when I got 300 science from a mission at first.

Kerbals on Mun, Minmus and Duna.

Probes on Eve, Gilly, Duna and Ike.

Almost fulfill the tech tree (3-4 nodes missing). Now, I know how and where to get science^^

Actuel Career mode is fun. But once finished, I don't see any reason to start it again...

Waiting for next Squad improvement. I guess they don't spend so much time on career mode for so few.

Kerbal on mun, minmus, duna, dress, ike.

1400 pts on my last mission.

Use mechjeb, kw rocketry, protractor, kerbal engineer, ....

Trying to join Moho. I sent a tanker there to refuel my ship if necessary.

Trying Eelo also.

I have not the Rockomax maintank, nor the mainsail engine.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/56147-My-incredible-return-from-Minmus-mission

Edited by gilflo

Done, it took me about 34 game days and i went my own pace. Science farmed Mun, Minmus with a lot of launches and two missions just outside Kerbin's SOI, Kerbin is mainly unexplored. Now i created a new copy so i can start the Duna architect challenge so i will have all the science text when i get there. Added MJ2 and i need an extra 1000 science to get it but i am in no hurry.

I am down to my last unlock. Once my Laythe rover lands (waiting for window) and I start spamming science I should get enough to finish the job.

Slightly disappointed that I only did one manned interplanetary mission, the rest was all done with probes and rovers. Furthermore the manned mission could have just as easily been done as a probe, the only thing I got out of it that I wouldn't have as a probe mission was an eva report while orbiting Jool.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.