[1.1.2][1-1-2] May 13-2016 EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements

rbray89

Overhaul is required for the city lights for RSS. There was also a config somewhere around to enable clouds for overhaul on other planets as well. If you don't want the occasional bug then I'd just use 7-3 without city lights.

What's this pertain too? Was it a fix for the BoulderCo textures error spam or was it for something else?

It is supposed to be a version of Better Atmospheres made for Real Solar System Mod

Overhaul is required for the city lights for RSS. There was also a config somewhere around to enable clouds for overhaul on other planets as well. If you don't want the occasional bug then I'd just use 7-3 without city lights.

Thank you!

Edited by mecki

u need to add a always keep loaded thing to texture replacer its causing that problem

Ok so I know what you mean, but what folder should it point at, the EVE foulder in gamedata, the city lights and clouds folders in boulderCo, all of the above? If any one could help out that would be great!

Ok so I know what you mean, but what folder should it point at, the EVE foulder in gamedata, the city lights and clouds folders in boulderCo, all of the above? If any one could help out that would be great!

Lol, well once that's figured out could you explain it to me maybe? I cant make out what sidfu was trying to say. Texture Replacer yes, but.. what about it?

Lol, well once that's figured out could you explain it to me maybe? I cant make out what sidfu was trying to say. Texture Replacer yes, but.. what about it?

To get Texture Replace working with EVE change ^BoulderCo/Clouds/ under the prevent unloading section to ^BoulderCo/Atmosphere/

To get Texture Replace working with EVE change ^BoulderCo/Clouds/ under the prevent unloading section to ^BoulderCo/Atmosphere/

But only if you use the overhaul version I suppose?

It is in TextureReplacer/@Default.cfg

Where is that?

It's in the @Default.cfg file inside the TextureReplacer folder.

Edit: Ninja'd

- - - Updated - - -

But only if you use the overhaul version I suppose?

It is in TextureReplacer/@Default.cfg

I have to use that config edit with 7.3 of EVE.

I have to use that config edit with 7.3 of EVE.

But I thought only the overhaul uses this folder, 7.3 still uses /Clouds

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't have an /Atmosphere folder in 7_3 (stable)

I found it Mike, thank you. Turns out I was using Proofs .cfg. Wasn't called default. But strangely Proot had no texture replacer settings in his .cfg. So the lines weren't even there. I replaced the cfg with the default that comes with the TR download. I'm not really using Proofs pack, just a few part textures of his. ( for some reason I thought I needed his .cfg.. idk ) So I'm hopeing that doesn't create anymore problems. Anyway.. here's hoping it all works.

Edit: Oh jeez I didn't even figure.. Mecki I don't have the folder either, but I did replace the Clouds line to Atmosphere.

Well... Either way it didn't work. I get only a few lines during the KSC transition. During flight it's clear until after awhile were the error will start to spam itself.

Edited by Motokid600

I seem to be having a crash caused directly by EVE. My game runs absolutely fine (as far as I can tell) without it but once installed I get a CTD as soon as I try to resume or start a game. I haven't found anyone else mentioning this issue.

Here's my game-generated crash log: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0BZCbirvqywM0d2UTU2NkVFNUU&usp=sharing

I seem to be having a crash caused directly by EVE. My game runs absolutely fine (as far as I can tell) without it but once installed I get a CTD as soon as I try to resume or start a game. I haven't found anyone else mentioning this issue.

Here's my game-generated crash log: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0BZCbirvqywM0d2UTU2NkVFNUU&usp=sharing

While added ModuleTweakableEVA, encountered exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at Part.AddModule (System.String moduleName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Part.AddModule (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at TweakableEVA.TweakableEVAManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Update TweakableEverything and try again.

While added ModuleTweakableEVA, encountered exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Well, I'll be damned. My tweakable everything was up-to-date so I just pulled the whole folder out. What strikes me as odd is that I didn't have any problems with tweakable everything when EVE wasn't installed.

I take it back. Now I'm getting a CTD as soon as I enter the VAB. Another log: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0BZCbirvqywZHFJYXFXYUwtU00&usp=sharing

I just wanted to mention a issue I have with the author. It may be something you know about already but just incase, here:

The city lights were starting to appear right over the space center and on into the ocean later in a career game. At first I wasn't sure what could be causing this, but now I'm fairly certain the city lights must be shifting, albeit extremely slowly, in the 90 degree direction.

Just a heads up. I have a few other visual mods installed so it's possible they are part of the cause.

Figured I would drop this Error in here for rbray to look at.

[ERR 06:16:00.535] [ModStatistics] Error while inspecting assembly Terrain. This probably means that Terrain is targeting a runtime other than .NET 3.5. Please notify the author of Terrain of this error.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.Versioning.TargetFrameworkAttribute' from assembly 'Terrain'.
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.MonoCustomAttrs:GetCustomAttributesInternal (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider,System.Type,bool)
at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributesBase (ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributes (ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, Boolean inherit) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetCustomAttributes (System.Type attributeType, Boolean inherit) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ModStatistics.ModStatistics.getAssemblyTitle (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Well, I'll be damned. My tweakable everything was up-to-date so I just pulled the whole folder out. What strikes me as odd is that I didn't have any problems with tweakable everything when EVE wasn't installed.

I don't know for sure, but I think TweakableEverything is broken till 0.24 (or maybe only part of it). That's what I understood taking a glance at its thread today.

I don't know for sure, but I think TweakableEverything is broken till 0.24 (or maybe only part of it). That's what I understood taking a glance at its thread today.

Maybe on x64, but on x86 I have not had a single issue.

Astronomer if I can suggest/point out something is changing the Sun particle field on Moho, Mercury has also a cometlike tail

http://science.nasa.gov/media/medialibrary/2009/11/03/03nov_hiddenterritory_resources/presscon6_img2.3_lg.jpg

I'm not sure that's possible with EVE ATM. Right now the only shape available is a sphere. That might be possible with Kittopia Tools. :)