So I had a nightmare... About KSP

CrazedGunman502

It was pretty strange, and I'll try to remember every inch of detail. It began with me landing on a snowy-like celestial body. I could almost guarantee it was Eeloo. Coincidentally the only planet I haven't gone to yet. I was getting pretty close to landing. All of a sudden I heard a bump, it's hard to describe. It wasn't a horror-movie bump but a deep, low kind of bump. It was silent, about 50m from surface and 2 bumps this time, the same sound. Then I finally landed. Then the bump got WAYY higher in volume, and all of a sudden green squid-like creatures came out of nowhere and started attacking the ship, it took about 2 seconds for the green squid-like creatures to explode the ship. After the ship was destroyed a LOOUDD screamer popped up, I don't remember what it was of, but it was pretty dang loud. It was so creepy and scary because it happened so suddenly, and everything went black after everything was destroyed. I remember seeing a Manley video (WTF) on these monsters, and it again was on Eeloo. The same thing happened, I don't exactly remember what Scott said, or even how it went. I do remember scrolling down to the comments and people saying things like "I CRAPPED MY PANTS" "THAT SCARED ME SO BAD" bla.

I could totally see this happening for April Fools or Halloween or something similar.

Well, you know what they say: you know you play too much KSP when you have detailed dream about it!

By the way, which video of Manley is about those squids(I'm sure it's the Kraken)?

EDIT: I was ninja'd.... by two ninjas...

I should've been more precise.

I'm talking about a... Nonexistent video.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.