InfiniteDice -=Skillful=- Combat Damage & Weapons Mod

InfiniteDice

when is the release

Soon guys! It's coming soon.

Ran into issues with the code that allows for reloading the guns. Go figure! Seems to be resolved.

Going to make a few edits to the user manual, and double check a few things, then I'll pack it up.

Soon guys! It's coming soon.

Ran into issues with the code that allows for reloading the guns. Go figure! Seems to be resolved.

Going to make a few edits to the user manual, and double check a few things, then I'll pack it up.

will it be released today.

Ohka demonstration:

Deploying:

Nep8SEh.png

Flying:

2Z4a5kU.png

damage done:

qx50MVy.png

conclusion: bombs would really help.

just a question, but are the bombs able to destroy carrier parts? they have a max impact of 300

What difference does it really make whether it is released today, tomorrow, the day after? I mean seriously, don't put pressure on the nodders, they do it for fun, they'll release when they release...

Expect this thread to move shortly...

I IMPLORE you to please read the manual I'll post it on the thread opener. If you experience issues please post them here. If you have other mods installed... I can't foresee all possibilities with compatibility - so I ask that you try Skillful on a fresh install if you have the disk space to support it.

Thanks for all the interest guys! This has been a lot of work and by no means is it 100%... I look forward to all constructive criticism but please no more features requests right now!

User Guide: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1mJMx2LmsDY_p2Jm_9yNqKNXjCQ47ymvzyUzyDs3GKP0/edit?usp=sharing

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/skillful-weapons-and-damage-mod-r1-kspv0-23/

Enjoy!!!

With any glitch report please list what other mods you have installed, it will help with diagnosing this stuff. Kingster not sure what it could be other than some form of mod compatibility issue. I've loaded this thing about 200 times today. I think I had one crash in all that time. Get me more details.

Using Firespitter and Ferram along with this and R3 Boats. I put together a dual-jet engine craft (the FS tail engine) and shortly after takeoff both engines caught fire and I did a rapid crash to earth. I had no parts from Skillful on the aircraft and there was nothing else spawned anywhere that could have shot me down.

Also seem to be missing the "blue team" IFF transponder, I can only find the red one and I can't interact with it.

Currently no. I'll put that on a short list of priority fixes. I'll gather a few then provide an alternate dll sometime this week. On a laptop?

Thanks. I hope you can do this soon as I have to use an on screen keyboard to aim the turreted guns because I don't have the numpad on my lab top ( the arrow keys could work though)

Edited by epicfacecanada

Using Firespitter and Ferram along with this and R3 Boats. I put together a dual-jet engine craft (the FS tail engine) and shortly after takeoff both engines caught fire and I did a rapid crash to earth. I had no parts from Skillful on the aircraft and there was nothing else spawned anywhere that could have shot me down.

Also seem to be missing the "blue team" IFF transponder, I can only find the red one and I can't interact with it.

Keep an eye on the engines heat... overheating the engine anywhere over 1/2 in the red can cause fires. Let me know more, I can adjust later if it's an issue... FYI I fly all the time and they never catch fire unless I overheat them.

As a test you can keep your aircraft as is and edit the engines to allow for slightly higher temp... some dual engine jets are prone to engine heat buildup...

There is only one IFF... Right click and change the colour. Be sure to only use 1 per vessel. Place them in a protected yet accessible area, so you can change the colour in flight if needed.

Edited by InfiniteDice

Thanks. I hope you can do this soon as I have to use an on screen keyboard to aim the turreted guns

I have a solution for this already... ;) I've tested it and it's flawless, I'll have it in for tomorrow, for now do some non-turret required smashing. :)

Wow! Awesome! I didn't even needed to make a fresh KSP directory, i have alot of small mods, so that may be why, the first thing i did was a VTOL with jet engines (Yea i don't have Firespitter installed) and i attached some missile pods to it, i didn't knew how to make it fire until i noticed that i had to right-click, that was fun!... Until i tried making a Ratte with the Caterpillar mod (It has a HUGE set of tracks), and... It crashed... So yea

I use a mac laptop and I do not have the number pad on the right, or anywhere as a matter of fact! I was wondering if you could create a different way to aim the .30 cal MG. Other than that it works without a hitch. I use many many mods with this. 61 to be precise (that is just the gamedata, some are in the parts folder etc. that also does include large mods like B9 and KW rocketry). I have not found any compatibility issues yet. Thank you and bye!

I use a mac laptop and I do not have the number pad on the right, or anywhere as a matter of fact! I was wondering if you could create a different way to aim the .30 cal MG. Other than that it works without a hitch. I use many many mods with this. 61 to be precise (that is just the gamedata, some are in the parts folder etc. that also does include large mods like B9 and KW rocketry). I have not found any compatibility issues yet. Thank you and bye!

Just made the fix for this... I know you just downloaded it... but delete it... and download it again :) You'll need to read the Readme file, follow the link and find some Keycodes that might work for you. Then edit each gun cfg, the variables are easy to spot.

This even allows for Joystick and mouse binds.

This is the best I can do.

Good luck!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.