[WIP][0.90?] PlanetFactory CE

Kragrathea

How do I download this, sorry for being derpy...

See the link? In the Op Thats the download. :)

800 poster yay.

Well if this mod dies out.

I thank kragrathea for Pioneering Planet modding, I had a lot of fun using your mod.

Edited by Dooz

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what's happening here but as soon as I installed this to .24 (worked fine in .23) the main menu was basically disabled. Clicking resume saved does absolutely nothing, and starting a new game after the setup menu (naming/flag/mode/etc) the game sits there with all menu options dimmed and refuses to do anything. It doesn't freeze because Kerbin is still spinning in the background. It just sits there and does absolutely nothing with all the menu options dimmed forcing me to end the process.

This does work perfectly in .24 :D

If you count jiggly camera/orbit glitches and broken clouds as "perfectly"...

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, some weird stuff is happening to me.

Planets fall off their orbits whenever I move the camera and it jiggles, and my clouds mod is broken...

Please someone help.. Who actually knows a thing or two about this mod...

If you count jiggly camera/orbit glitches and broken clouds as "perfectly"...

- - - Updated - - -

Please someone help.. Who actually knows a thing or two about this mod...

This is a bug but it's more or less unimportant. As Krag said, the CE isn't completly stable. So stuff like this might happen. Try to reinstall the mod. And use the 32 bit version of KSP. If you use Sido's Planetpack, it's known that the clouds doesn't work, and as you see in it's thread, I'm trying to fix the clouds AND to make science for the usual PF CE ^^

#edit: I'll also try to make the PF CE more stable, and that you actually can use the x64 version then.

Edited by VoidSeeker

This is a bug but it's more or less unimportant. As Krag said, the CE isn't completly stable. So stuff like this might happen. Try to reinstall the mod. And use the 32 bit version of KSP. If you use Sido's Planetpack, it's known that the clouds doesn't work, and as you see in it's thread, I'm trying to fix the clouds AND to make science for the usual PF CE ^^

#edit: I'll also try to make the PF CE more stable, and that you actually can use the x64 version then.

Void seeker,

Do you have a github account? I have a project that is forked from krag and anyone can make pull requests.

https://github.com/Joshwoo69/PlanetFactory/tree/PlanetFactoryCE

And I guess I'll atleast be done with the science (And the Urania System fixing) at the weekend :) let's see about the x64 bit version ^^

Void, I'd possibly like to give suggestions. For one, in addition to 64-bit fixes could you perhaps fix the science archives/corruption of other mods?

Also I think you should make a thread for this called PlanetFactory Revived, just remember to follow the license terms!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.