Europa Report

sammoe

• 8 months later...

Just watched it.. It was pretty good and I recommend it to all kerbals here... It is a lot like KSP at the begining... Well at me I was thinking half the movie how would it look like in KSP...

But later on it was really thrilling and almost horror , but it was nice and I liked the end...

It was pretty good. But why does it end much like Apollo 18 and everybody dies? Next time they make something similar it shouldn't be that all people die some weird death.

its a found footage which usually ends in everyone dying a weird death except for a few movies where that doesn't happen

but still great movie :)

I.

And how come you are not using spoiler tags here? :P

Someone might expect to get spoilers for Europa Report in thread about Europa Report, but dropping information about a different movie without censoring it - not nice. :wink:

Also, one element of the movie was making sacrifices to complete a mission, "we may die here, but we will have accomplished as much of our goal as we could."

• 11 months later...

I just watched this movie and I believe it's a must seen for every KSP fan, as someone on imdb said: if NASA would be to make a movie, this is what it would look like. Also it kind of shows how my Kerbals must feel when I'm bouncing around a foreign planet, I promise I'll take better care of them from now on :D

Watched it, really liked the first 2/3 or so, but the ending could better. The last half hour seems to have degraded into a (uh, spoilers?) space horror flick. Still one of the better recent sci-fi movies IMHO :P

"Last Days on Mars." THAT degraded into a space horror flick. I actually didn't even bother watching once I saw what it was turning into.

I enjoyed Europa Report though. It's more like an investigation/mystery. And they don't reveal anything too quickly, which is a nice change of pace.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.