The ARM megathread

KvickFlygarn87

https://twitter.com/Maxmaps/status/451052758238392320

https://twitter.com/KerbalSpaceP/status/451053814036959232

If you compare the timestamps on those tweets to the timestamp on the previous version designator on SteamDB, they're within half an hour (assuming west coast US time). Perhaps the build was approved and all we're waiting for is distribution.

EDIT: Correction; the tweets seem to predate the SteamDB change by about two hours.

Edited by FlexGunship

Okay, I made my feelings clear about this sort of thing in the other thread. Pumping this much excitement without release is so frustrating, they better have meant that when they were tweeting that!

Okay, I made my feelings clear about this sort of thing in the other thread. Pumping this much excitement without release is so frustrating, they better have meant that when they were tweeting that!

Is that even the official KSP twitter account? I know that's MaxMaps' real account, but I don't recognize @KerbalSpaceP.

Is that even the official KSP twitter account? I know that's MaxMaps' real account, but I don't recognize @KerbalSpaceP.

Yeah, it is. I follow them and they are official, trust me!

Yup, that's the real one.
Yeah, it is. I follow them and they are official, trust me!

Must be an April Fool's joke then...

EDIT: WAIT! I bet banning the letter "K" was supposed to be a part of the release announcement and someone pulled the trigger too soon. So they backed it out as quickly as possible. When you see "K"s go away again, resume your suspicions!!

Here in Britain, and in New Mexico, it is past 12pm. If it is April Fool's, not only will I be really hacked off but they will have broken the April Fool's rules anyway!

EDIT: WAIT! I bet banning the letter "K" was supposed to be a part of the release announcement and someone pulled the trigger too soon. So they backed it out as quickly as possible. When you see "K"s go away again, resume your suspicions!!

Lol no, it's just something I thought of last night :D

April Fool's day is owned and trademarked by the USA. You're welcome to use it, but the day runs on US time. ANd, FYI, it's noon (well, almost 1PM) in New Mexico.

I got my Mexico's confused. Squad are in Mexico City aren't they?